chapter 254

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

Elsa had been feeling tired before, but now she felt drained.

It seemed like she still wasn't strong enough to fight someone like Jeremy, or Victoria.

All she wanted was to go somewhere where she would feel okay again. She had had enough and had suffered too much, so she decided to go back to her town and stay there.

What was the point of fighting people like the Callahans and the McConnells?

She was bound to lose even before the war started.

She wanted to start all over and rebuild herself. And this town wouldn't favor that.

If she wanted to take revenge against the people that harmed her, she needed to get to their level. She needed to get to their status to even get a chance to take them down.

It was obvious that at her current status, she didn't stand a chance against Victoria and Jeremy.

Elsa needed to go back and start afresh then come back stronger so she can avenge her family. If her town still didn't give her what she needed, she could just leave the country.

She couldn't get a job in that city after that scandal, she would ran out of savings soon so she had to leave and find a place where she could get hired.

Elsa packed a bag with just a few things, knowing she had clothes in her old apartment so she would be okay.

As she sat at the bus station holding her ticket, Jeremy Callahan suddenly appeared in front of her.

"Where do you think you're going, Mrs. Callahan?"

And that was how she was dragged back to his villa and warned that she was not allowed to leave the city.

Elsa, of course, didn't listen and tried to leave again, knowing that Jeremy wouldn't be constantly keeping an eye on her.

She took her evidence with her, feeling like her apartment was a safer place to keep it.

She was just about to cut a ticket and leave when Jeremy again chased after her, refusing to let her go.

This was frustrating to Elsa. How would she rebuild herself if she couldn't even escape Jeremy?

As he forced her into his car to bring her home, he noticed how Elsa held onto her bag in a very suspicious way, as if she was protecting it.