chapter 223

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

Elsa stayed with Yuliana a little more and then went home at 8 in the evening.

She was covered with blood, she needed to take a shower and change.

Bruno was seated in the living room anxious. He didn't know how to even approach Jeremy about this.

"Jeremy, is your wife home?"  He asked after a lot of debating.

Jeremy looked Bruno for a moment then back at his phone, "No, she isn't."

"Okay."

He kept tapping his foot on the ground anxiously. Where was she? Was she in the hospital? What if she was hurt so bad she had to be admitted?

No no! If she was, Jeremy would know. Being her husband.

The anxiety of not knowing who or what could have hurt her and taken her away was killing him from the inside.

He left her in an unfinished house all by herself. And handcuffed up. She was in a vulnerable state. She couldn't defend herself.

What if something had happened to her? Something very bad?

"Do you know when she will back?" Bruno asked in a shaky voice.

Jeremy put his phone down and turned to Bruno giving him a questioning look. "Why are you asking me that?"

Bruno didn't know what to say. He thought Jeremy still believed Gwen being Elsa and was trusting her completely.

How can he say he had met with her in order to trick her, cuffed her up, only to come back not to find her, but to find blood where he restrained her?

He couldn't get himself to explain himself.

But he had to say something because Jeremy was giving him a look that almost felt like he was looking into his soul.

He decided to just start the sentence and then finish it with first thing that came to his head.

"Well, I...."

He didn't finish the sentence because he heard footsteps coming towards the living room.

He got up from the couch immediately.

The moment Elsa appeared infront of them, his heartbeats calmed down.

Only to speed at an abnormal pace when he saw her white dress covered with blood.

Not waisting a second, he rushed towards her taking her hands into his and examining her skin.

"Oh my god! Gwen, are you okay? Are you hurt? Where are you bleeding? Let me take you to the hospital right now!"

He didn't give her a moment to answer any of the question he asked, and was just ready to leave with her.

His reaction was taking Elsa by surprise. Wasn't this the same man who threatened her earlier that day?