chapter 289

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

Alex ran to hug Elsa with tears rolling down her face. But Elsa just stood like an emotionless, motionless robot. She didn't hug her back. Not that she could with her handcuffs.

"I'm so sorry Elsa, I really am. Fuck it!... I never cry but look at me right now!" Alex sobbed, her broken heart pouring out for Elsa.

Elsa just smiled, "One day, everything will all be alright. I may have not told you this before, but I believe in happy endings... And I will certainly give myself one."

Alex understood what Elsa was talking about. But before she could say anything back, the police officer started dragging her away.

Alex watched with a heavy heart as Elsa was being taken away.

She turned to Lui. "You have done things legally and followed the law, but the system has failed you, failed Elsa... You are the smartest person I know, so you better find a way to get her out of that jail by tomorrow." That came out as more of a threat than a suggestion, but she couldn't help it.

Elsa was taken back to her prison cell which was said to be her new home now for the next three years.

She stared into nothing as the events of the night she gave birth played in her mind. Never in her life had she felt so empty inside. This was double the pain she felt when she lost Gwen. And that was enough to tell anyone how bad she felt at that time.

With orders to kill Elsa, Gretchen decided she didn't need any help and she could handle little red riding hood alone.

She wanted all the money to herself anyway.

Elsa had stayed isolated ever since she arrived. So Gretchen waited for the right time to attack. When Scarlett couldn't save her.

She followed Elsa on her way to the bathroom and stopped her in a deserted corridor.

"You thought you can threatening Jeremy Callahan and walk scot free right? Today Elsa, you will be breathing you last." Gretchen was ready to attack Elsa.

Elsa's eyes grew dark at the mention of Jeremy. She reached for her pocket and took a glove putting it on quickly on her right hand.

Before Gretchen could attack Elsa, Elsa grabbed her neck and pushed her against the wall. She then squeezed it tightly making her turn blue.

"You really think you can take me? Do you really think I am that easy to get rid of?" She roared in anger.

Seeing the woman turning blue reminded her of her daughter. It reminded her that her daughter turned blue after being saffocated.

And with that anger in mind, she squeezed Gretchen's neck even more.

"You said Jeremy sent you right? He told you I am such an easy person to harm, destroy and kill, right?" Elsa questioned.

Gretchen was having a hard time speaking but she knew exactly what to say when Elsa asked her this.

"Mr. Callahan wants you to disappear, you hear me? He told me to make it look like an accident. He wants revenge for what you said to him in the countroom. He told me to tell you this before I kill you."

"Revenge? He is the one talking about revenge? (Scoffs) Okay, then I will also send you a message to him. Too bad you won't be able to deliver it right now. You will have to wait for the day when he'll meet you in hell." Elsa said with a smile. She continued to suffocate Gretchen, her grip tightening.

Gretchen didn't think Elsa would actually kill her and thought she would just hurt her then let her go. But Elsa's grip was not loosening. Actually, it was tightening.

"Elsa, put me down." She already knew the entire story and knew Elsa was her real name and not Gwen, Victoria's prison associate told her.

"Oh! I am not Elsa."

She then smiled cunningly. "I am Gwen."

She then tilted her head to her left just a little. "And you?... Are dead."

She squeezed her hand suffocating her even more and her eyes turned red with anger and hatred.

She smiled as she watched her struggle for air. No matter how hard Gretchen tried, she couldn't get out of her tight grip on her neck. The venom in her eyes made them terrifying to look at. Gretchen was convinced this woman had gone crazy and she was going to kill her.

And that was her last thought as she started losing consciousness.

***

The next day Lui came to see Elsa very early in the morning.

"How are you today?" Lui asked.

Elsa chuckled while shaking her head. If she started explaining how she was, she won't finish until the next day.

"They sent people here to kill me. And they won't stop at nothing until they do."

When Lui heard that, a sly smirk appeared on his lips.

He then said in a deep voice, "Then let them."

Elsa looked at him confused, especially when he added, "Let them kill you Elsa...."

****

Giving you up to chapter 292 this morning.