chapter 285

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

Victoria had someone following James and found out he was secretly digging into who Elsa was and where she came from.

All James needed to know was Elsa's mother's name, and it would be over. The moment he learns that Elsa's mother is called Jenna Halverson, it will be game over for them.

Victoria knew she had to act fast, so she planned on killing Elsa in jail.

But despite already paying the detainee, she hadn't gotten the good news yet.

That was why she came to the big house.

She waited angrily in the visiting room. Victoria was mad that nothing had happened to Elsa yet after paying a lot of money.

And when the woman came to meet Victoria, Victoria sighed with frustration when she saw how she looked.

"Why are you the one who looks like you got beat up?"

The woman sat down opposite to Victoria. "You did not tell me she was that tough, she almost drowned me. And she has a crew that beat me up!" she complained.

Her face and body was covered with wounds. And now, Elsa was treating her like she was her lap dog.

Yesterday, she even threw a stick and then told her with mocking in her voice, "Go fetch!"

According to Lui Callahan's orders, one of the gangs made in that prison protects Elsa like she was a big stack of money. She was protected that much. Elsa was always with someone looking after her.

When Victoria heard that Elsa had backup here, she gritted her teeth in anger. This was a sure plan, it wasn't supposed to fail.

"But, there is someone who could get the job done for you if you pay her..." the detainee said.

Victoria became curious. "Really? And who is that?"

"Her name is Gretchen. She has her minions, and they are rivals with Scarlett and her minions. She and her group could hurt Elsa for a good amount of money."

Victoria just had one question, "And what makes you so sure she would do that?"

"Elsa and Scarlett embarrassed her yesterday. She must want revenge. And in here, people pay with their blood, even for the slightest thing."

When Victoria heard that, she smiled cunningly. "Tell her about this, then call me through the prison phone if she agrees. Tell her all she has to do is name her price."

Victoria started laughing as she imagined Elsa being dead. Only to subconsciously turn her head a little to the left.

And her eyes met with Elsa.

Elsa was seated three tables away from her, and it looked like she was with Lui based on the man's back that was facing Victoria.

Elsa was talking to Lui while looking at Victoria.

She had this crazy look in her eyes. A murderous look. She looked like a maniac. She looked like a mental patient who hadn't taken her medication.

And now, Victoria too noticed. She too noticed the change in Elsa. She noticed the change in that woman who almost took her life through strangulation. And that change scared her to her core.

Those eyes Elsa had made Victoria feel so unsafe. Like she was plotting something. Like she was a dragon preserving her energy for the right time to attack and burn the city to the ground.

She didn't feel safe at all.

That was why she immediately ended the meeting there, leaving immediately.

Due to the hurry and her being so frightened at the moment, she didn't even notice when she ran past Jeremy, who was coming into the building as she was leaving. They walked past each other at the door.

But Jeremy saw her, he saw Victoria rushing out looking pale in the face.

He wanted to call her and tell her to stop, but she ran too fast before he got the words out.

Jeremy stood there and watched her until she got into her car and left. What was Victoria doing there? Did she come to see Elsa? Why does she look like she was nervous?

Jeremy took his phone out, wanting to call her and tell her to stop. But he decided he would just ask her about it after seeing Elsa.

When he asked to see her, however, he was informed that Elsa was with a visitor and he had to wait. She cannot have two visitors at once.

He asked to know who was with her and was told it was Lui. His hands fisted automatically.

While driving away anxiously, Victoria's phone rang. It was the person giving her updates on Elsa's case.

"What is it?" she said impatiently while answering.

"Elsa's court dates have been moved for a couple of months."

"What? Why?"

"She is pregnant."

Victoria instantly relaxed when she heard that. Elsa wouldn't attack her until she gave birth, right?

At that moment, an idea hit Victoria. A new plan.

As much as she wanted to kill Elsa before she kills her, she had to wait.

Because now, there was one last thing she needed to take from Elsa.

Who told her to slap her and humiliate her, now she would give her the last dosage of pain.

And it would be something so painful, she would cry her way to hell!

And Jeremy, he would be an inactive accomplice.

Victoria was still frightened just by looking at Elsa, but she reminded herself that Elsa was locked up. She couldn't get her while in there.

And with child in her tummy, she wouldn't look for trouble and risk its safety.

And Victoria saw this news of Elsa being with child, was the biggest blessing... For her to use.

*******

You want to why I like Sundays? Because of going to mass. And you want to know why I like going to mass? The new priest is so cute istg... I always cannot wait to go for my Sacrament and he goes "The Body of Christ." Because that's the only time he talks to me... Haha I'm hopeless. Sigh! Too bad he is married to God.