chapter 209

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

Elsa didn't answer so Rosanna talked again.

"Is this the artist who made a painting for Jeremy?" She asked politely.

So she didn't know who she was talking to. She didn't know she was Elsa, or Gwen. Since she believed she was Gwen

But how did she know about the painting?

"Yes, this is she." Elsa answered nervously.

"Good, I went to Jeremy's home a few days ago and I saw you had delivered a painting of him to his home. I saw the painting and it is absolutely beautiful.

"So, I asked Jeremy for your information so that I can hire you to make a painting for her me as well. That's when he gave me your number. I really hope I could hire you to work on a painting for me." She said.

When Rosanna came to bring Victoria her dress the day of the bidding, she saw the painting in the living room.

The immediately loved how it looked. It was very good. It was as good as the artist she was going to buy paintings of in the auction. Gabrielle Serrurier.

She asked Victoria who made the painting but she didn't know.

So when Jeremy came down to the living room and she asked him, he said he didn't know her name, but had her number.

Jeremy just said he didn't care to know the name and only cared about the work. So, Rosanna was given a number of someone she had no idea of.

But she trusted Jeremy to care. And also, she liked the work she had seen on that painting of Jeremy. So she decided to have the artist paint for her.

Elsa didn't expect Jeremy would have given her number for the painting. Did that mean he liked the painting?

She hadn't even seen it when she came here. She thought he hated it and discarded it.

She looked at the bracelet still in her hand that she had never taken off and asked herself if Jeremy giving her recommendation meant anything.

Elsa thought about this offer for a second..

Without a job at that moment, she should take this offer. She didn't know when she would get a new job, and her applications may take some time. This could be a side hustle for her.

Jeremy obviously didn't tell Rosanna who the artist was. So Elsa wouldn't let her know either.

She needed the money without a job right now. And that was important.

Even if her memories of her with this woman involved her being cold towards her, she needed to get paid at that moment.

"I can make a painting for you, ma'am." She answered her.