chapter 241

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

"Doctor that is my blood type!" James exclaimed with a little bit of excitement. "I can donate my blood for her."

"Okay, that's good. Then follow me to the room where we will do some tests, then you can give her your blood." The doctor said.

Rosanna couldn't believe what she was hearing, "Have you gone crazy?" She screamed at her husband.

"She needs my help." James said calmly.

"You cannot donate blood to her James, I won't allow you. That woman is evil. You're willingly to save someone who bullied your own daughter?"

"I'm not going to ignore her when she needs my help. And the issues with Victoria could all have been a misunderstanding."

Rosanna couldn't help but snap. "Have you lost your god-damn mind? What kind of spell did she put you in when you went to cut her a check in that office? A love potion to make you look like you are devoted to her over your own daughter? Because this is betray to Victoria! Do you mean me James? You're saving your daughter's enemy? What is wrong with you?

"You don't even remember that you came here for a check up, do you?"

But James didn't turn to look at her once and just followed the doctor into another room.

Lui followed too.

Rosanna just stood in her spot folding her arms on her chest. Her husband had his own health issues, they came here for a check up. But he seemed to have forgotten all about that and is so quick to save the woman who hurt his own daughter. Who does that?

The tests were carried out in the room as the nurse asked some questions to Lui.

She asked him what happened when he found Elsa and to narrate the story.

He just said he found her in a weird warehouse in the middle of nowhere with a knife in her hand ready to stab herself. And even after she stabbed herself the first time, she wanted to do it again, and she kept saying she wanted to die. Repeating those words over and over until she grew too weak to speak.

"Was there any motivation for this?" The nurse asked.

Suicides don't need a police report in Serpens because the killer is the one killing herself. Unless you charge that person, a police report wasn't needed. Especially with a knife.

The nurse was also secretly admiring the handsome man infront of him during this little interview. He was so good looking with the perfect face. And the way he cared for the woman he said to be his girlfriend, just made him even more attractive.

Because who wouldn't want such a handsome man caring for her so affectionately? His beauty made him admirable, but the fact that he looked like such an affectionate man, made him irresistible.