chapter 242

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

Lui had a small basin with water in it. He had a face towel dipped in it to make it wet. He then squeezed the water out and used that wet face towel to wipe Elsa's face. He did this so gently, it was as if he was scared of hurting her.

He was never a man who showed his emotions, he was always calm and collected. But at the moment he saw Elsa stab herself and was in his arms losing her life, he couldn't stay calm. How could he?

He wiped her eyebrows gently, then her forehead, her cheeks, her jaw. And then her neck.

He was extra careful cleaning her face with the towel.

Just as he was dipping the towel in water and about to squeeze it again, he heard a soft groan coming from Elsa.

He turned to look at her and she was slowly opening her eyes. Blinking repeatedly and while looking around.

"My pretty one." Lui said with a little laugh of relief escaping his throat.

Elsa was trying to adjust to the lights when she turned towards the direction she heard the voice. And there was Lui, seated on a chair next to her.

Elsa could tell she was laying on a bed. And looking around, she knew she was in a hospital. Even that beeping sound next to her told her so, too.

She looked at Lui again who was just smiling at her while holding her cheek gently.

But despite that smile, he looked so tired. His eyes had bags under it that his expression showed he was exhausted. He looked like he had been through hell. But he was still smiling at Elsa.

His clean shaved chin had grown into a stubble beard. And that made Elsa wonder how long she had slept for that to happen.

His long hair that touched his shoulders even looked longer now.

He was wearing black jeans and a grey t-shirt that showed the tattoos on his right forearm.

"Hello, Lui." Elsa answered weakly.

When Lui heard her angelic voice, her a deep sigh escaped him. He just chuckled nervously.

"I missed you, girl... I missed you so much."

Elsa blinked at him as she asked, "You missed me? Where was I?"

"Unconscious pretty one, refusing to wake up no matter how much I begged you."

Elsa smiled at those words despite feeling some discomfort. "Are you mad at me for that?"

Lui looking like the was thinking about it, weighing his answers in his head before saying, "A little bit." He rubbed her cheeks gently while looking into her eyes.

He then leaned in and kissed her forehead letting his lips stay there for almost half a minute.

"I should go get the doctor." He whispered.