chapter 273

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

“Oh, so it’s that important to you? Now you’re afraid? Didn’t you think Victoria would be afraid when you pushed her down the stairs, something that would have cost her her child? If you didn’t consider her fear, why should I consider yours?”

“Jeremy, I didn’t push Victoria... I swear. She fell on purpose to frame me.”

“You’re still not going to take responsibility for what you did?”

Seeing him about to drop it, Elsa’s heart skipped a beat.

She didn’t even realize when she fell to her knees and started begging him. “No! No! No! Jeremy, wait!... I am here, take your revenge on me, okay? If you believe I hurt Victoria and your child, take out your anger on me. Just leave the ashes alone.” She knelt down at Jeremy’s feet in panic, clutching at his trousers.

She knelt down at Jeremy’s feet, bowing desperately to him, begging for mercy.

“Now you’re finally admitting it, huh? Are you also going to admit that these ashes are fake?”

She wasn’t going to do that. That would be like denying her own sister.

“Jeremy, that is Gwen in that urn... I swear it.”

His eyes darkened as he said with a scary voice, “Then you leave me no choice.”

“No, Jeremy, don’t do this to me, please. Don’t do this to Gwen…”

“Gwen?” Jeremy sneered. “The Gwen I see is standing in front of me, still lying that she is someone else to this day. So as for this, this is just a lie…”

He glanced at the pile of ashes in the glass bottle and suddenly loosened his hand. And it fell on the driveway.

‘Crash!’

That was the most heartbreaking sound Elsa had ever heard in her life. The glass shattered and the ashes were scattered.

Elsa snapped instantly, like a puppet without strings, losing all consciousness. Her world seemed to have turned dark all of a sudden, and the intense pain, like her skin was peeling, swallowed her consciousness entirely.

“No!” she cried out.

She rushed desperately towards the ashes, which were gradually being washed away by the wind and snow.

Elsa cried sorrowfully, her trembling hands rubbing desperately against the uneven ground as she tried to collect the remaining ashes.

With nowhere to put them, she took off her jacket and laid it on the ground.

She picked up the ashes that were still on the ground, mixed with the broken urn’s shards, which cut her palms and made blood flow out, staining the ashes red. But she didn’t stop, because if she did, her sister would be gone. If she stopped, she wouldn’t be able to fulfill the promise of taking the ashes to April Sea to spread them.