chapter 267

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

Elsa sat in her bedroom, observing everything unfolding on the internet.

The video of Victoria hurting a defenseless Elsa was being shared everywhere and trending on Twitter.

Naturally, Victoria's obsessed fans, who were in denial, were defending her. They claimed that Gwen/Elsa had betrayed Victoria by getting with her boyfriend Jeremy, so her actions were justified.

However, they were outnumbered by those who saw the video for what it truly was: Victoria bullying Elsa.

They saw it as Victoria took advantage of the fact that she was the lion cub of Serpens and abused her power, thinking she was untouchable. It was clear to see that Victoria had hit Elsa and even threatened to disfigure her face.

This behavior was the complete opposite of the kind Victoria McConnell who had visited orphanages and made donations with her family.

The hashtag #apologizetoElsa trended on every social media platform, followed by #arrestvictoria.

Due to public pressure, the police opened an investigation against Victoria for assault and harassment.

Elsa smiled at this, even though her other personality, Dark Elsa, was the one who had caused all of this.

Dark Elsa gave Elsa a strange feeling.

If she had created Dark Elsa and made her look so evil, that meant she was filled with nothing but hate. There was no positive feeling with her, like love, joy... Even her smile was like a grin.

Was this what her grandma had warned her about? When one harbors pain, does it manifest in this way? She remembered Amelia's words clearly: "The pain you're feeling is too immense to be washed away with tears. Yes, my child, let it all out with tears. Weep, my grandchild, and don't hold the pain within yourself, for it will turn into a snake that devours you from the inside."

Was Dark Elsa that snake?

Elsa hadn't cried when she lost her pregnancy and her grandma, nor had she tried to escape the pain. Was that how Dark Elsa came to be?

However, she had seen Dark Elsa before, yet she had never tried to control her. Until now.

Just thinking about it made Elsa feel like she was going crazy. So she decided to focus on something else.

Elsa expected Jeremy to question her about everything that had happened, including her sending two videos of Victoria to the media, but he remained silent.

He didn't even attempt to punish her. In fact, after taking Victoria away that morning, Elsa didn't see him for the rest of the day. Even Victoria didn't bother her that day.

The only thing she saw about Victoria, was The McConnells announcing that they would address everything in two days in front of the Simba co-operation.

Victoria hadn't been arrested yet, but it was revealed that she had visited the police station for questioning. But Elsa hadn't been contacted by the police to tell her side of the story. That was strange. Maybe they would soon.