chapter 276

Hey love... let me give you these three chapters at once because I am about to start chapters that are going to have me in tears and I want to write the less teary ones quickly.

 let me give you these three chapters at once because I am about to start chapters that are going to have me in tears and I want to write the less teary ones quickly

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

"It's a beautiful place you have here," Lui said as he stepped into Elsa's apartment.

"Thank you," Elsa said, blushing.

"Come, you didn't give me a proper 'I miss you' hug." She opened her arms wide, and Elsa chuckled while playfully rolling her eyes before walking over to him and hugging him tightly. Her head was on his chest, his arms wrapped around her as he held her close.

Lui knew Elsa was close to breaking. She just needed one or two things, and then she would snap. And that was the kind of snap she wouldn't come back from. He wondered what that would be. He just prayed it wouldn't be something that would risk her life. He already felt her life had been risked too many times.

Elsa broke the hug and led him to the kitchen, sitting him down on the counter.

"I made you a sandwich," she said, pushing a plate towards him.

Lui smiled in a heartwarming way. "Thank you, pretty one."

Elsa smiled back at him as she took a seat next to him.

Lui got up and washed his hands in the sink. He then came back and took his first bite before humming in an exaggerated way. "This is so good, Elsa. How did you learn to make this, and can I get the recipe?" Elsa chuckled. "My mom taught Gwen and me how to make this kind of sandwich. She always had the best sandwiches, so I learned from the best."

Lui nodded as he swallowed the deliciousness. "Hmm! Elsa, I will pay you to make this sandwich every day. I'm not even joking."

And boy, he wasn't. That was the best sandwich he had ever tasted.

Elsa chuckled for a moment before her smile calmed and her face turned serious. She looked at Lui with interest. When Lui finished his sandwich, that was when he noticed Elsa was staring at him.

"Is something wrong? Why are you looking at me like that?" he questioned. Elsa shook her head and blinked a few times before calmly saying, "Lui, I need your help."

"Finally!" Lui exclaimed, filled with excitement.

"What?" Elsa asked, confused.

"Do you know how long I have been waiting for you to ask me for something? I rushed here so quickly when you called me and told me you needed me. Finally, El, finally you are asking me for something."

Elsa couldn't help but laugh. He was so excited, as if he had won the lottery.

"So, what is it?" Lui asked.

"Actually, there are two things."

"Okay. What are they?"

"First, it's about Yuliana," Elsa said carefully.