chapter 238

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

"I know how she was died, you killed her!"Elsa angry voice was heard when talking to Esther.

Esther shook her head. "No ugly one, I didn't. I just gave her peace. The peace she wanted so much, and the husband she missed so much. She was a good wife, but a terrible mother. You were better off without her."

Elsa looked at her confused, and surprised. "Husband?"

Esther chuckled. "Oh! You don't know... Your mother was married before. Well, engaged. But her fiancee was murdered before they could get married. Your father was murdered."

Elsa didn't believe her. "No... That's not true, she would have told us."

Her grandma told her that she could recognize Elsa's father even after so many years. Elsa saw that to mean he was still alive.

"Did she ever tell you anything about him? Then how would you know if he was dead or not?"

Elsa knew she had to be lying. Why would they tell her the truth anyway? To help her? No, that couldn't be. But they had more reason lie to her than tell her the truth.

Seeing Elsa not believing them, Victoria took a picture from her bag and placed it on Elsa's lap.

The photo was something she had never seen before. Her mother looked very young there, probably 19 or 20. She was being carried in the arms of a blonde haired man and they were all smiles at the camera.

Other people too were in the photo, but they were behind them and Jenna and the man carrying her bridal style were the main focus.

Elsa saw her grandma Amelia in the frame too, just on the right of the couple.

And behind them, was a banner written,

WELCOME

TO THE ENGAGEMENT PARTY OF

Jenna and Carter

Elsa couldn't believe it. How is that possible? Their mother never mentioned having any interest in any man in her life.

But the way she looked in those photo, was the way she always looked in other pictures Elsa saw in her mother's old album.

This couldn't be fake, right?

"Where did you get this?" Elsa asked.

"That shouldn't matter, Halverson. I just wanted you to know the truth before we show you the what has been planned for you."

Elsa didn't want to know that, this could all be a lie. "You just admitted to me that you killed my mum. I will make sure you go to jail for it."

Esther only laughed. How clueless was she? Did she think she would make it out of there alive today?