chapter 207

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

As Elsa was walking out of the hospital, she phone started ringing in her pocket.

She found herself hoping it wasn't Jeremy. She still had to go to his Villa and she was scared of how he would act now that she had told him about the baby, and he didn't want it.

Would he force her to abort it?

She could pretend she did and then hide the pregnancy until she finds a plan B.

But the person calling her was not Jeremy, it was a number she didn't recognize.

After a lot of debate, she decided to answer it just to know who it was.

"Hello."

"Hello, is this Elsa Halverson?" A man's voice said.

"Yes, this is she. Who's calling?"

"Someone who has a deal for you. A deal that would give you a lot of money." He said with an alluring voice.

Elsa raised her eyebrow. "What are you talking about?"

"You are the wife of Jeremy Callahan, right?"

"Sure, what about it?"

"And I know he has hurt you before, right?"

Who is this person? And why was he asking her such questions? And what did he know about Jeremy hurting her before?

"Where are you driving at if I may ask?"

The man chuckled. "I am giving you a chance to have your revenge. A revenge against him, and a revenge that you will get millions of money from."

Elsa looked at that number again?

"Who is this?" She asked again. This man hasn't even introduced himself.

"Mrs Callahan, don't you want to teach that man a lesson for the way he has been treating you? Don't you want to hurt him back? I can help you with that."

It was obvious he didn't want to say his name.

Elsa rolled her eyes and decided to play along to see where this was going.

"How?"

"By getting me some important files from him that are from Callahan Co-operation. Files that are for their next projects, and next business moves. I work in a rival company that could use those projects. All I have to do is take the projects from them and make millions. The millions we would share. Which you could get hundreds.

"All I need is an inside person who will help me get those files. And you can be that person. You can help me get them. And I can help you punish him for his crimes against you."

Elsa was quiet for a few seconds. All she thought at that moment was this was trap.

Probably from Victoria. She wants her to betray Jeremy as a trap. And she won't fall for it.

"Listen here Mister, if I wanted to hurt Jeremy in any kind of way, I'll do it myself. I will not look for any help from anyone.

"And that is if I wanted to betray him. Which I don't. I will never betray Jeremy, ever! So find someone else, because I will not be helping you."

She then hanged up immediately putting her phone back in her bag.

If Victoria thought that she could send her into another trap then she was wrong. Jeremy had hurt her, yes, but she knew betraying Jeremy would not end well for her. She wasn't stupid.

She wasn't a person who could stand against Jeremy and not cramble down.