chapter 239

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

Victoria tried to force Elsa to take the pill but she stubbornly refused to open her mouth as her mother held Victoria's phone and kept recording.

"You will take this pills whether you want to or not."

Elsa shook her head keeping her lips shut, refusing to take those red pills.

So, Victoria pinched her nose keeping her from breathing. Her pinched her nose very hard making Elsa not to be able to breathe. If she couldn't breathe through her nose, she would result to using her mouth, so she would have to open her mouth.

And her plan was working. Elsa felt her lungs burning as she ran out of air. She didn't want to die, not until Esther pays for what she did to her mother.

At that moment, before she was suffocated, she had no choice but to open her mouth to suck for air.

And the moment she did, the pills were thrown in her mouth. Then Victoria held her jaw and the top of her head so she can force her to swallow them.

Elsa was greedily gasping for air as the pills made their way down her throat.

But despite that, because the pills hadn't started working yet, she started struggling again to free herself from the ropes.

"There is no point in fighting, Elsa Halverson." Victoria said a soothing way. "You've suffered enough. You've gone through so much pain, so much suffering.. And for what? Don't you want peace? Don't you want to follow your mother, sister, grandma, and child?...

"I told you Jeremy wouldn't let you give birth to that child. And look what happened? Haven't you gone through enough? Just end this pain sweetheart. Don't allow yourself to live in so much suffering. It's not worth it. And I am going to give you a chance to end your pain, okay?"

She then walked towards the table and took a knife. She then put it on the floor a few meters from Elsa.

She looked at Elsa as saw her eyes looking distant and hazy. The pills were starting to kick in. They were starting to work.

She looked like was in some weird trance. Like she was being hypnotized. She looked confused and her eyes turned grey.

"This is your chance, right here... Okay? I have put this knife here for you. You will take it, and use it to kill yourself. You will stab yourself with it making sure you are dead."

They knew Elsa wouldn't be able to control herself if she took the pill. And now Vic got to see with her own eyes how it works.

But they couldn't stay and watch her kill herself. They had to leave before that. They however decided to leave the phone hidden to record everything then they would retun for it later.

Victoria looked at Esther and she nodded. She walked over to Elsa and untied her arms and legs setting her free.

Elsa didn't try to strangle or attack her. She just looked at Victoria like she was lost.