editing

*important but not that important, so you can skip if you want*

Hey boos and babes.... Not a chapter, so sorry.  I have already missed writing like how crazy and it's just been a day, or more. This feels like a punishment to me.

This book is pretty long and despite me working so hard on editing, there are so many spellings I end up getting wrong because English is a third language for me. Yes third!
Which makes things even harder for someone like me. Words like except, and expect, accept and except, discreet and discrete, tilted and titled.... I mess them up so many times. 

I know what I mean when I write them, but I just end up writing the wrong word. EVERYTIME!!

So with this book being long, I want to make sure there are zero mistakes. And I mean zero. No words misspelled and no words missing. And I am using punctuations right. I want this book to not even have one error. I want everything to be perfect. At least in that area of spelling mistakes. So I asked a friend who English is her first language to help.

So I have a friend from GB... So she is English. (Accent is to melt for.)
She is editing every mistake in my book because she loves me and can't say no...(and because I am very persuasive, if you know what I mean.. *wink wink*)

Almost the whole of part one in the original book I posted, not the repost, has been edited. She didn't touch the paragraphs with comments though, which she said didn't have any mistakes apart from punctuations and using small letters on someone's name. I didn't know editing a paragraph with comments makes the comments disappear.. It's the first time I am hearing that. Maybe that's why sometimes I don't find the comments when coming back to an edited chapter. So, I guess those are the only paragraphs which will have an error. Not spelling though, if it's a spelling mistake found, I'll have to just give up the comments and edit the paragraph. Punctuations, I can live with that.

(3 days later,)... (Didn't post this chapter when I wrote this AN)

The entire part 1 and 2 right now has been edited. There is no errors. I promise you. And from this point moving on, there won't be any. Not a single one

You don't have to reread. The editing didn't change anything. She isn't the writer so she couldn't really change the story. The mistakes were edited out. That's the only thing. And I know she there is no mistakes left cause I trust her... And, I read the chapters after she edited them and they are squeaky clean. 🧹

This part, part 3, will be edited by Monday so that I can give you some plenty of chapters again.

So yeah, I made sure to work on my work thoroughly.

I want to make sure everyone has a good time reading this book and you don't have to figure out for yourself what I mean because of a misspelling.

Y'all mean the world to me just for reading my written soap opera/telenovela/novel... Thank you for giving Elsa's story a chance.

This journey will be so amazing for us... Cause we are traveling together.

I love long books which might make me different from most Wattpad readers. I guess they like short ones and maybe that's Wattpad limits chapters here and warns against long books. (I mean, they limited me to 111 chapters, I couldn't go past there in part 1.)
But I have attachment issues and I am very loyal to a book I read so I want to read it for as long as possible, so I can attachment myself to it without it ending on me in just a day of reading. So if you know any book that is long enough to keep me busy, maybe 100 chapters long, and has a sequel, let me know. Especially if it's your book.

 Especially if it's your book