chapter 270

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

The way Elsa was smiling after all that violence, and threatening more violence, was enough to send chills down anyone's spine.

She smiled as if she were proud of the handprints she had left on Victoria's face.

Elsa reached for something on her waist, ready to pull it out.

In that moment, Elsa was not scared. Because in that moment, she thought of her mother, her grandmother, and her sister who had been shot right in front of her and killed.

She thought of the child that was considered a bastard, and this woman's child who was already being recognized and protected.

She thought of her life... Heh! What life?

She had been pushed too far. They had stopped treating her like a human.

The anger and hatred inside her fueled her desire to end a life today. Victoria's life.

Elsa's hand was touching a gun, ready to pull it out. But suddenly, Jeremy rushed towards her and hugged her tightly from behind with one hand, while using the other to pull Elsa's hand away from Victoria's neck, trapping her on her knees.

Jeremy was stronger than Elsa, so he managed to release her grip from Victoria's neck.

Elsa had to let go of her gun before she could reach it and take it out, when she noticed Jeremy was dragging her backwards away from Victoria.

After he did that, Rosanna rushed to Victoria and helped her up, saying, "Vic, are you okay, sweetheart?"

Victoria was glaring at Elsa so intensely that she didn't hear what Rosanna said, and therefore didn't answer.

Elsa, on the other hand, was kicking and screaming, trying to break free from Jeremy's hold. "Jeremy, what are you doing? Let go of me! Let me go right now! I will not let this woman go unpunished. She must atone for her crimes against my family!"

The more Elsa struggled, the tighter Jeremy held her. He pressed her back against his chest, preventing her from moving.

Elsa's eyes were fixed on Victoria, filled with a soulless murderous gaze.

She looked like a lioness who had spotted her prey and was desperate to attack, but was restrained by a leash around her neck. So she used all her strength to break free from the leash and attack.

Elsa even made grunting noises. That was how angry she was.

Witnessing this, Jeremy suddenly turned Elsa around and hugged her while she faced him, away from Victoria.

"Elsa, calm down, my love. Don't do this. I know you're sad about grandma's passing, but her death was due to heart failure. It has nothing to do with Miss Victoria McConnell."