chapter 245

As you read this, remember two things... 1. Trust the process.

And 2. Beware the fury of a patient man.

 Beware the fury of a patient man

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

Elsa was thrown into the living room very roughly making her fall on the floor.

She looked up and saw a committee of vultures infront of her. Waiting to attack her

Esther Rowland, John Rowland, Victoria McConnell, Rosanna McConnell and Lorna Callahan.

Elsa got up from the floor slowly. Her body was already in pain before Jeremy did that. And now, it was worse.

"Gwen, you wicked woman! Will you only be satisfied when Vic is dead?! Huh? Why do you keep bullying my daughter like this?" Rosanna screamed as she walked over to Elsa.

That was when Elsa took a good look at Victoria. She was seated next to Esther crying her eyes out.

Her hands and legs were bandaged, but her exposed face clearly had bruises all over it. She even had a black eye.

Lui doesn't hit women. So, he never hit Victoria. If you don't hit a woman, but you want a particular woman hit, get another woman to do it.

So, one of Lui's female thugs beat the living daylight out of Victoria while asking her for the tape of Jenna's death. And also, hit her because she was the one who harmed Elsa.

"Don't hit my face. Don't hit my face."

Victoria tried to cover her face in terror as the thug beat her mercilessly as Lui watched. She should feel exactly what Elsa felt when she got her beat up in that cell. Because Lui knows for a fact that that was Victoria's doing and not Jeremy's. Because that girl was just recycling her wicked schemes. She did the exact same thing to Gwen.

In honesty, Lui would have killed Victoria if she didn't speak in time.

It was only when Victoria started talking, was the thug told to leave her. But only for her to say the tape was destroyed after Elsa watched it because they didn't want any proof of it still out there.

That was not false. She wasn't lying. They did destroy the tape.

What she made sure not to say however, was that she had recorded on her phone everything that had happened that evening so she can rewatch it like the sinister woman she was.

Maybe Elsa didn't catch wind of that. She should delete that video before it falls into the wrong hands by accident.

Lui had her beaten severly and only let her go because Elsa was still alive.

He very much wanted to stab her, but he felt if it should come to that, Elsa should be the one to do to so. Even though he doubted if she would.

So, here was Victoria after her mother took her to the hospital to get her wounds treated. And of course, she told them Elsa told Lui to come bully her and Lui said this to her himself.