chapter 263

As pinky promised, upto chapter 263 when I am fully back...🤗

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

"I'll delete the footage if you want, but give me back my phone." Elsa pleaded with Victoria with fear all over her face.

Victoria now believed she was fearful at that moment because she wanted to use the footage she got of her just now and was afraid Victoria would destroy it before she got a chance.

This made her smile cunningly.

"You think I'm stupid enough not to know you could just delete the video then find a way get it back later? You want to show everyone how I said I'd kill you just now too, right?"

Seeing Elsa sweating, Victoria laughed triumphantly. Now she would destroy the phone together with that video. "Too bad you will never get to use it."

She then threw Elsa's phone against the wall, making it shatter into pieces.

Seeing Elsa's pale expression, Victoria felt pleased. Now she could attack her and she wouldn't have anything to show for this encounter.

She charged over to Elsa and shoved her to the floor hard making her wince in pain.

"How dare you try to ruin my reputation? I will kill you today!" She screamed at her in anger. Her voice filled with hatred for the woman infront of her.

Victoria followed her to the floor and started pulling her hair while rocking her head back and forth hard. "I will tear your head off your body today. I promise you. How dare you? I will beat you to death, do you hear me?"

Elsa was smirking on the inside, but her eyes were covered with tears as she started begging for mercy. "Please Victoria, don't try to kill me again. Please spare my life, I beg you."

Seeing Elsa on the floor begging for mercy made Victoria pleased. Her arrogance didn't even let her suspect something was off.

In fact, it made her even more confident and feel strong enough to intimidate Elsa.

Elsa knew Victoria might have her guard up today after seeing herself being recorded before, she needed to trick her. And this was exactly what the new phone on the table did.

So today she wasn't going to fight back when Victoria hit her. Not when that was what she needed.

She needed Victoria to hit her without restrictions. That would create a marvelous show.

Spotting the fruit knife Elsa was using to cut an apple on the table, Victoria reached for it and raised the hand holding it in the air.

Elsa, seeing that, started pleading with her not to hurt her. "Victoria, please, I'm sorry, okay? I shouldn't have sent that video to the news outlet. I'm so sorry, please forgive me. I'm so afraid of you after you pushed me over the cliff, almost causing me to drown."