chapter 212

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

Elsa went to the kitchen to get some water because she was feeling thirsty. Her mind replaying Mrs McConnell's words,

‘And the idea of the first painting I have is two lion cubs.’

Lion cubs... Why did she want a painting of two lion cubs?

Was this a coincidence?

And what did her mum take from them? What was their relationship like with the McConnells? How close were they for Jenna to have a chance steal from them?

Elsa felt her tumor hurting again just because of the stress of figuring this out.

She was just about to walk out of the kitchen with her water to get her painkillers, when she heard heels clicking on the floor.

And there was Victoria.

Elsa had heard the sound of the car from outside and thought it was Jeremy, turns out it was his girlfriend.

She was a little scared thinking it was him praying he wouldn't address the pregnancy and try to force her to abort the child.

When Victoria saw  Elsa, she rolled her eyes in annoyance. “Why are you here? Why do you keep leaving then coming back?”

Elsa's head was hurting too much to argue with her so she started walking away with her glass of water she was going to use to swallow her pills.

When Victoria saw Elsa was walking away, she grabbed her hand stopping her.

She then pulled her inside the kitchen with all her strength, only stopping where the knife holder was.

“Let me go!” Elsa said trying to pull her hand back.

Last time Victoria touched her, she did that to frame her for stealing a bracelet.

“Do you know what I hate the most about you Elsa?” She whispered because she called her Elsa.

“I hate how innocent you are. It annoys me so much how clean you are. And you use that innocence to seduce Jeremy that's why he is willing to fight you, don't you?”

Elsa pulled her hand away from her grip and looked at Victoria's eyes that were filled with nothing but hatred and anger.

Was she jealous because of that? Because her voice was showing jealously.

She would have thought of a comeback but her head wasn't letting her think of anything. After taking her hand back, she wanted to walk away immediately and just go take her pill.

Only for Victoria to start screaming out of nowhere.

Elsa turned to her confused only to see her taking a fruit knife from the knife holder.

“Let's see how innocent you will look now, Elsa Halverson! Let's see how you innocent you will look after this!”

Elsa first thought Victoria wanted to stab her with the knife.

What she didn't expect however, was for her to start screaming again, pull up her sleeve and start cutting her left forearm.

Tears started rolling down her face. “No Gwen please don't! Please don't cut me! Please don't, your hurting me! I'm sorry Gwen! Don't kill me please! Don't kill me because I love Jeremy!

“Jeremy! Jeremy please! Come save me! Gwen is going to kill her! Jeremy come quickly!”

She sliced her hand spilling blood on the floor.

*

I want to put this as my profile