chapter 216

These chapters hurt me so much writing them, this part of the book is really painful for me to write. But I have to stick to the story.

So as not long to drag this torture on myself for too long, let's go on a marathon in the next 24 hours. A marathon as in, I will be giving you eight chapters today. Chapters that will have their own chaos and drama.

I worked so hard writing them, and all I asked from you, is a vote and a comment. It would make me feel appreciated and that is enough reward for me. Thank you.

 Thank you

***

👼 MY ANGEL👼

👼 MY ANGEL👼

Elsa held the side of her face that was slapped and then looked at Mrs McConnell.

Now this just felt unfair.

She wanted to say something but remembered her lion cub project.

If she recognizes her voice, she might take back the project. And with all her applications getting rejected, she couldn't risk that.

"Tell me right now, Gwen! Why did you try to kill my daughter?! Huh?!... How many times will you keep hurting my poor daughter?! Will only be satisfied when Vic dies?!" She screamed at her.

Elsa took steps away from her because her loud voice was triggering her tumor.

When she saw that she was about to hit her again, she ran away at a high speed getting out of the house.

She didn't have the energy or the spine to deal with this again. She was already tortured enough by Jeremy last night.

"Gwen! Gwen! Gwen come back here! Now you are running after hurting my child? Come back here!"

She didn't stop until she was out of the gate.

She couldn't keep crying all time. She couldn't keep getting hurt by everyone like this. She hated this. She hated this so much.