chapter 290

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

Elsa was seated in a Catholic church at the first bench.

She was all alone staring at the Jesus statue that was right infront of her, at the altar.

For some reason, the song hallelujah was being played somewhere.

Now I've heard there was a secret chord
That David played, and it pleased the Lord
But you don't really care for music, do you?

It goes like this, the fourth, the fifth
The minor falls, the major lifts
The baffled king composing Hallelujah

Hallelujah, Hallelujah

Your faith was strong but you needed proof
You saw her bathing on the roof
Her beauty and the moonlight overthrew her
She tied you to a kitchen chair
She broke your throne, and she cut your hair
And from your lips she drew the Hallelujah

Well people I've been here before
I know this room and I've walked this floor
You see I used to live alone before I knew ya
And I've seen your flag on the marble arch
But listen love, love is not some kind of victory march, no
It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah

Love is a cold and broken hallelujah... those words replayed in Elsa's head.

She looked at Jesus one more time, he was nailed to the cross and paid for the sins he didn't commit.

In a way, they were very much alike.

She had paid for her twin sister's crimes this entire time.

Because Gwen had done something wrong, Elsa got punished for it.

Unlike Jesus, she didn't willingly accept to carry her sister's cross.

But that did not mean she blamed Gwen for everything. She still loved Gwen with all her heart.

And the thought that maybe if Gwen had been alive this would have been her life, just didn't sit right with Elsa too.

Elsa looked at the statue of Mary The Virgin and wondered if she felt the same when her son died.

"You called me here..." a voice said next to Elsa.

Elsa turned around and saw dark Elsa taking a seat next to her.

She turned back to look at the altar before answering. "I did."

She noticed the sand clock was now next to her feet. It had new cracks on it.

"What do you have to say, Elsa?"

"That I am giving you full control. Take over and do what you must."

Dark Elsa looked at Elsa and smirked, "Are you sure?"

Elsa turned to dark Elsa and said with a soft voice, "Reach for the sun, my little one. And then... Bring forth the vengeance that I desire." She smiled at her dark self.

And the moment she said those words, the sand clock burst right next to her with a loud breaking sound.

The black sand and glass scattered all over.

It had broken, Elsa's mind had broken. Now she was lost, and her personality had taken over.

****

Victoria got a report and learned about Elsa's brain tumor that shortened her life. She paid the private investigator handsomely before going on the internet and finding out what would happen if a brain tumor ruptures.

She smiled at that discovery and then made her way to the prisons. She met with the woman who was supposed to take care of Elsa first. And she told her that Gretchen was found unconscious the previous night and was taken to an outside hospital. Whether she was okay or not.

Despite her not being available, Victoria wasn't put off from her plans.

She told the inmate to get Gretchen's group to help her if she needed to for this job.

Which was hitting Elsa in the head repeatedly.

Victoria knew that was where her tumor was located.

****

"James, I'm nervous. She said Jenna Halverson was her mother!" Rosanna screeched.

"I know, that bothers me too." James responded.

"Could it be a coincidence? Could it be a coincidence that her mother is called Jenna Halverson? Because we believed Jenna died after giving birth."

"But how many coincidences are there Rosanna? She looks just like my mom, we have the same blood type, now this?"

"What if you were right? What if Gwen is our other daughter and she didn't pass away?"

"The only way to be sure is through a DNA test. Let's do that first, then we'll figure everything out based on the results."

"We would have to ask her to let us conduct a test. Do you think she'll agree?"

"I don't know. I'm not sure she would after everything that has happened. And how she would react if we are truly related. Because, if she was just Jenna's daughter and not ours, she should be at least a year younger than Victoria. But they are the same age."

"That's what bothers me too."

"Tell you what, let's finish with Victoria's wedding first. And when everything is done, we can go look for Gwen and tell her about our suspicion."

"Yeah, let's do that. But let's not tell Victoria right now. I don't want her to get upset, especially just hours before her wedding... if those two are sisters, I don't even know how things would be."

***
Thoughts on this chapter?