Chapter 202: Continuous Leveling Up! World Points Ranking!

In the Holy Light City, Lin Bei easily arrived at the Holy Light Main Hall through the Holy Light Token and found Elena and Alina.

“You’re here.”

“Yes, I heard that the Abyss had descended, so I rushed over.”

Lin Bei nodded and didn’t say anything else. He raised his hand and waved it. Equipment of various colors were piled up on the ground.

“I’ve recently gathered those equipment. Although it’s not a lot, it should be enough for the time being.”

“Well...”

Elena’s eyes were dull as she looked at the equipment that almost filled the hall. She was speechless for a long time.

Was this not much?

With a cursory glance, there were no less than 200 Extraordinary equipment!

Moreover, this was only the number of true Extraordinary items!

Including the fake Extraordinary ones, there were more than 1,000!

Apart from that, there were also more than ten thousand Obsidian-grade equipment!

“Good job! With those equipment, our Heavenly Might Realm will have a higher chance of winning when facing the Abyss!”

Alina was not as shocked as her sister, Elena. She had known Lin Bei for a longer time and had seen many miracles that had happened to him. Therefore, to her, she would not be surprised if Lin Bei took out dozens of Legendary equipment, let alone hundreds of Extraordinary equipment.

Because during this period of time, Lin Bei had given her too many surprises!

“These things are just a small token of appreciation.”

Lin Bei smiled and said, “I also obtained a few pieces of Legendary equipment this time. I’ve already handed them to Shopkeeper Jin to appraise. I reckon it won’t be long before they can be used in the battle.”

“What? There’s Legendary equipment?”

This time, Elena completely exclaimed.

Although Lin Bei had saved her from the Blood Demon Prison, she only realized now that she had underestimated this Descended One genius!

“Alright! With the equipment, our Heavenly Might Realm will definitely be able to defend!”

Previously, she had also wanted to give it a try. Now, it seemed that there was a high chance!

“Oh right, Teacher, I’m here to break through the upper limit of my level.”

“Yes, follow me.”

Alina smiled and nodded. With a wave of her hand, she brought Lin Bei to the sea of flowers.

Lin Bei looked at this sea of flowers in a daze.

In the past, when he came here, he could not see anything strange.

However, after going to the area where the Black and White Chess Saint was in the Blood Sword Domain, he suddenly felt that this place was somewhat similar to that world.

However, compared to that world, there was no Original Spiritual Energy here.

Could it be that this was once the Original Land?

Lin Bei was puzzled.

“How is it? My place is not bad, right?”

Alina smiled and said, “Speaking of which, this space was where Jian Qi cultivated back then. However, ever since she disappeared, the abundant spiritual energy in this space has dissipated. Still, the scenery is not bad.”