Chapter 248: Divine Appraisal Spell!

“Alright, don’t just stand there. Help me collect the equipment.”

Seeing that everyone was standing rooted to the ground in a daze, Lin Bei couldn’t help but frown and urge, “Isn’t it just some Legendary equipment and trash divine artifacts? Hurry up!”

Everyone: “…”

Everyone was stunned.

Trash divine artifacts?

I don’t understand.

Actually, this was what Lin Bei thought from the bottom of his heart.

Divine artifacts were also divided into strong and weak. The hundreds of thousands of Legendary creatures he had killed previously were only initial-stage Legendary creatures that he had forcefully upgraded with the Mutated Blood. Even if a divine artifact dropped, it was still the trashiest kind.

So he was right.

In the end, everyone moved numbly under Lin Bei’s urging. They picked up the equipment one by one, divided them into categories, put them into storage items, and handed them to Lin Bei.

This time, Lin Bei had killed two to three hundred thousand Legendary creatures and obtained a total of more than 2.7 million divine artifacts, 30 million pieces of Legendary equipment, and more than a hundred million pieces of Extraordinary equipment. As for the rest, there were countless of them.

Lin Bei took out a storage ring and casually threw it to the stunned King Qin. He said, “There are a total of five million Legendary equipment inside. I just appraised them. Take them and distribute them to everyone. As for the divine artifacts you need, there are also 20 inside. You and your generals can share them too.”

“There’s no choice. Although many trash divine artifacts dropped this time, my personal strength is limited and I’m still unable to appraise divine artifacts. Otherwise, I could give everyone a divine artifact to play with. What a pity.”

King Qin: “…”

Trash divine artifact to play with?

Alright, I’ll endure it.

Lin Bei was a little worried.

There were too many unidentified divine artifacts. Even if he handed them to Jin Dadao, the man might not have enough time to appraise them.

“Sigh, if only I could appraise divine artifacts myself. This way, combined with the Spell Wave, I can appraise a large area of equipment at once. It’s much simpler.”

Lin Bei was helpless. “Forget it. Let’s get 10,000 pieces for Shopkeeper Jin to appraise first. I hope it won’t tire him out.”

Then, Lin Bei left the pocket space and came to the secret room where Jin Dadao was.

When he returned this time, the Holy Light Village had already returned to its original state. Needless to say, Jin Dadao must have used some means to build a new Holy Light Village.

As for the villagers who were talking and laughing in the village… Now that Lin Bei’s Eye of the Stars was very powerful, he could tell at a glance that they were just puppets.

However, under the effect of a special array, they moved on their own.

“You’re back? Have you already snatched the Heavenly Temple back?”

Jin Dadao ran over expectantly and asked excitedly.

There was no other reason. Previously, Lin Bei would return very quickly every time. Moreover, every time he returned, he would complete the mission perfectly. Whether it was helping him find life force, helping him find the Heavenly Spirit Stone, or collecting the Heart of the Stars, he had all completed the missions faster than expected!