Chapter 294: Comparisons Are Infuriating!

Bai Jun stared at Lin Bei in surprise.

Among everyone present, she was the only one who had received the complete inheritance of the power of the Azure Dragon. From her perception, she could clearly sense the smell of the power of the Azure Dragon on Lin Bei.

However, the inheritance that the other party had obtained was incomplete. There was only the portion from the Nine Fields Mystic Realm.

As the other portion of the inheritance was still in the Azure Dragon Country, Lin Bei had never been there, so he naturally did not obtain that portion of the Azure Dragon Power inheritance.

However, even so, Bai Jun still had a whole new level of respect for Lin Bei.

There must be many unknown things on him. At this moment, she was filled with curiosity about the young man in front of her.

After all, other than herself, Lin Bei was the first human she had seen who could accept all the inheritances of the power of the Azure Dragon’s Seven Constellations.

The Ancient Galaxy Beast, Gu He, was as surprised as Bai Jun.

He stood behind the Black and White Chess Saint, his remaining eye filled with disbelief.

Although this world was a Mystic Realm, there were too many strange things in it.

10,000 years ago, it was one thing for Dugu Xing to snatch away a portion of his inheritance power. Now, another human with talent comparable to the Immortal Spirit Saint had actually appeared.

It was simply too unbelievable!

Moreover, this kid was already a three-star Saint Realm expert. Moreover, the aura emitted from his body felt enough to crush him.

Although he was also a three-star Saint Realm expert, the man had grasped the power of the Azure Dragon Seven Constellations. Although it was only half, it was definitely enough to torture him.

He had come before this world was formed.

Although Gu He felt a little lonely, he could only sigh. There was always someone better.

The Black and White Chess Saint in the lead was completely convinced.

He clearly remembered that the last time he met Lin Bei was in the Sword Tomb Mystic Realm.

At that time, Lin Bei was still a young kid with average strength. As for his realm, it was even less important. He was not even a legend.

However, who would have thought that after not seeing him for a few days, the other party had actually directly crossed the Legendary and Divine realms and stepped into the Saint Realm!

Moreover, he was a three-star Saint Realm expert. Not only that, but he had also obtained the inheritance of the power of the Azure Dragon Seven Constellations. It was really infuriating to compare oneself to others!

At the back of the crowd.

Elder Hong Yan’s gaze was burning as he sized up Lin Bei.

Seeing that Lin Bei was just an ordinary young man with nothing special, Hong Yan could not help but feel excited.

A poor kid could actually master the power of the Azure Dragon. If he went to that mystic realm, he would definitely be able to obtain the power of the Azure Dragon’s Seven Constellations.

“When I obtain that portion of the Azure Dragon’s power, I will definitely be able to break through to the Original Realm.”

At that time, his strength could be ranked in the top three even among the elders of Azure Dragon City!