Chapter 331: Canglan World! Great Hidden Treasure!

“Yes, Master.”

Little Blue bowed slightly and crossed its arms in front of its chest. A blue mark appeared between its brows, shining brightly.

In a breath, a faint spatial power appeared out of thin air.

Lin Bei reached out and grabbed the spatial power. Then, he tore through space and a spatial passageway appeared in front of him.

Then, he left behind a Shadow of Stars clone. His main body stepped into the passageway and quickly disappeared.

Little Blue followed beside him and introduced the situation in the virtual universe.

Soon, Lin Bei had a rough understanding of the virtual universe space connected to the Azure Alliance.

This virtual world was called the Canglan Realm. It had the same pronunciation as the word Azure. It was said to be an ocean world.

Here, the ocean occupied about 90% of the area. The remaining 10% was the continent, which was where most humans lived.

There were many powerful marine creatures in the Canglan World.

In this world, many people yearned for the sea. It was said that there were countless treasures in the depths of the sea.

There are pirates, marines, monsters, various island kingdoms, and even some floating islands. However, in this vast world, those floating islands are constantly flying and moving, and the Canglan World is incomparably vast, so it is very difficult to find a floating island.

However, there would definitely be great hidden treasures on every floating island!

According to Little Blue, the Great Hidden Treasure was a huge treasure that could produce Saint-tier equipment or items.

In the Canglan World, there was a special group called the Hidden Treasure Hunters. These people were all powerful and had all kinds of unique abilities. Their goal was to search for the great hidden treasure. This was their ultimate goal!

Among these “Hidden Treasure Hunters”, the lowest realm was the Heavenly God Realm. Some powerful Hidden Treasure Hunters had even reached the Saint Realm. They were the strongest group of people in this world. In other words, they were the “first tier” of players. Even in the real world, they were the top group of people in the entire Azure Alliance.

Of course, it did not mean that these people were all from the Azure Alliance. It was also possible that they were other galactic alliance players in the Azure Dragon Domain.

“Great Hidden Treasure… Interesting.”

Lin Bei was very interested in the Great Hidden Treasure that Little Blue mentioned.

According to Little Blue, the Great Hidden Treasure did not only exist on the floating islands. In some mystic realms deep in the sea, one could also find the Great Hidden Treasure.

While they were talking, Lin Bei had already appeared above a vast sea.

But soon, he was slightly stunned.

Above his head, a dark cloud covered over.

Looking carefully, Lin Bei smiled.

“Little Blue, it seems that I’m really lucky. I’ve only just arrived in the Canglan World, but I’ve already encountered a floating island.”

Lin Bei looked up at the huge “dark cloud” floating above his head and smiled.

“Master, you’re so lucky!”

Little Blue said with a smile.

“Lucky? Yes, I’m so lucky.”

Lin Bei was stunned for a moment before his smile became even brighter.