Chapter 211: Meeting an Old Friend Again! Secret of the Bright World!

Outside Holy Light City, a huge Teleportation Array flickered.

Lin Bei and the others appeared. Everyone’s temperament was high and they had already returned triumphantly.

“Everyone, disperse. I still have something to do, so I’ll take my leave first!”

“Yeah.”

Elena nodded and looked at the old man with Silver Moon on his back. She invited, “Sir, do you want to come to Holy Light City together?”

“Well…”

Leica hesitated.

“Ahem… Well, old mister, why don’t you come with me? I’m a little curious about the identity of this silver-haired beauty.”

Lin Bei coughed and looked at Leica. He said seriously, “I feel a familiar aura from her. If possible, I hope you can come with me.”

Leica frowned when he heard this.

Silver Moon’s identity was a top secret!

Although the other party had saved him, he would not allow Silver Moon to take the risk!

She was the hope of the entire Heavenly Canopy Realm!

If there was any danger, it was too late to regret!

“I refuse…”

“We agree.”

At this moment, Silver Moon had already woken up slowly. She glanced at Lin Bei and said weakly.

“President! This…”

“Listen to me.”

“Well… Okay.”

Leica sighed and followed Lin Bei.

Seeing this, Lin Bei smiled and comforted her simply. With a wave of his hand, a spatial fluctuation enveloped everyone and they were teleported to Dark Moon Valley’s territory.

“Alright, we’re home! Wait a moment~”

As Lin Bei spoke, he moved to the square and looked at the dense crowd. There seemed to be more people than before.

“My lord! It’s our turn, right?”

“That’s right, that’s right! We waited until the flowers wilted!”

“Give it to me! I… I want to take off!”

Hearing the commotion below, Lin Bei raised his hand and gestured. Only then did everyone quiet down.

Now that his Mutated Blood had cooled down, he had ten chances to release it.

This meant that he could create another 10 people in the Legendary Realm.

Although they were all initial-stage Legendary, they were Legendary after all. Compared to Extraordinary, they were much stronger.

“Wait! My lord! Give it to me first! Give it to me first!”

However, just as Lin Bei was about to randomly draw ten lucky people as the recipients of the Mutated Blood this time, a short figure flew over and shouted anxiously.

When Lin Bei heard this familiar shout, his hand froze slightly.

He looked up at the source of the voice and could not help but be slightly stunned.

“You’re… Bobo? Why are you like this now?”

Lin Bei asked in surprise as he looked at the figure crawling towards him.

Compared to before, half of Bobo’s body had already been mechanized and was shining with a metallic luster.

“This… Ahem, there’s nothing I can do about it. My origin has an innate flaw. In order to become a true Extraordinary, I could only modify a portion of my body. Fortunately, the results were not bad. Now, I’ve successfully stepped into the Extraordinary realm.”