Chapter 363: Inheritance!

Lan He’s eyes were cold as he stared at Lin Bei for a long time.

Lin Bei felt helpless. He really wanted to explain that this was really an accident.

But looking at Lan He’s current state, he felt that explaining now was unnecessary.

Forget it. In any case, an upright person wasn’t afraid of a crooked shadow. If the other party really wanted to make a fuss, he wasn’t afraid of trouble. If they really fought, he wasn’t afraid of Lan He.

He could tell that the strongest person in the entire Azure Dragon City might be Lan He.

Therefore, Lin Bei was still relatively confident in his own strength.

“You… forget it. This should be an accident.”

After a moment of silence, Lan He finally said something.

Hearing this, both Lin Bei and Bai Jun heaved a sigh of relief.

She was afraid that her teacher and her savior would fight over a disagreement. If that happened, she would not know what to do.

“Yes, this must be an accident!”

Bai Jun said and hurriedly walked forward, planning to put away the Inheritance Stone Tablet.

However, as soon as she stepped forward, she was dumbfounded.

This was because she suddenly realized that although the Inheritance Stone Tablet was placed on the stone table, she could no longer grab it!

The Inheritance Stone Tablet seemed to have become transparent. When she stretched out her hand, it would pass through it.

“Teacher! This…”

For a moment, Bai Jun was in a daze.

What was going on?

When Lan He saw this, his frown deepened.

He took a step forward and pulled away the confused Bai Jun. He reached out his hand and touched the cracked Inheritance Stone Tablet on the stone table.

However, the result was the same.

His outstretched hand pierced through the stone tablet!

Seeing this, Lin Bei, who had been hiding far away, knew that something was wrong. Hence, he took a few steps closer and said carefully, “Um… if you guys can’t do it, why don’t… let me try?”

“You?”

Lan He heard this and raised his eyebrows.

The scene that had just happened was still vivid in his mind.

However, now that the stone tablet was abnormal, there was nothing he could do.

After thinking about it, he finally gritted his teeth and said in a low voice, “Then give it a try! However, you have to be careful! Don’t make any more mistakes!”

“Don’t worry, I know what I’m doing.”

Lin Bei heaved a sigh of relief when he saw Lan He agree.

Therefore, he boldly walked forward and prepared to investigate.

However, just as he approached, before he could extend his hand, the Inheritance Stone Tablet that was originally silent on the stone table seemed to have instantly come to life. In the blink of an eye, the light increased greatly and flew towards Lin Bei like a meteor!

“Damn!”

Lin Bei was shocked when he saw this and felt that something was wrong.

However, as soon as he turned around, he felt as if his back was tightly pressed against something. It was hard and hot.