Chapter 332: I Want to Establish a Personal Guards Team!

“Master, you’re so powerful!”

At the side, Little Blue’s eyes lit up as she praised.

“It’s just a small trick. You can do it in the future.”

Lin Bei smiled.

“Is that true?”

Little Blue said in surprise.

“Of course, the current you is still weak. Consolidate your realm first and familiarize yourself with your current strength. I’ll help you increase it later. You’ll be able to reach the Saint Realm soon.”q

Lin Bei said with a relaxed expression.

“Thank you, Master!”

“Okay, go cultivate in your pocket space first.”

“Understood!”

Lin Bei raised his hand and waved it gently, putting Little Blue into his pocket space.

The Original Energy there was rich. When cultivating, it was more than a hundred times that of the outside world. It could be considered a cultivation Holy Land.

Lin Bei stepped into the range of the floating island and heard a familiar notification.

[You have entered the Green Phoenix Island!]

Green Phoenix Island?

Lin Bei muttered in a low voice, “If I remember correctly, the Green Phoenix should be a descendant of the Phoenix, right? I wonder if there’s a real Green Phoenix here. If there is, I’ll have another subordinate.”

Right now, he had Little Black, Little White, and Little Blue by his side. If there was a Green Phoenix, he had already thought about it and would name it Little Green.

“Let’s go in and take a look.”

Lin Bei did not hesitate and took a step forward, appearing in the center of the island.

In front of him, a golden hall stood in the middle of a huge lake. The surrounding green flames formed a protective shield. In the depths of the hall, a warning spiritual sense fluctuation came, as if it was guarding against Lin Bei.

Seeing this, Lin Bei chuckled, but his eyes were bright.

The Eye of Stars circulated with all his might and pierced through the flames to see into the depths of the hall.

In the depths of the hall, there was an injured gigantic figure covered in green feathers that flickered with green flames.

After taking in the information, Lin Bei smiled and said, “It’s indeed a Green Phoenix, and it’s even a Saint Realm Green Phoenix! I didn’t lose out this time!”

Lin Bei did not care about the fire barrier. Instead, he stretched out his finger. A wisp of white flame rose from his fingertip and turned into a sword aura that shot out.

There was a ripping sound.

The green flame protective shield that enveloped the golden hall instantly dissipated.

Lin Bei strode into the hall and quickly arrived at the depths of the hall. He looked at the thousand-foot-long green bird in front of him and said, “Don’t worry, I don’t have any ill intentions.”

With that, the power of the Law of Life poured out like a waterfall, enveloping the terrified Green Phoenix and quickly healing its injuries.

The Green Phoenix was terrified. Its huge body kept trembling. Previously, it had sensed that the human in front of it had actually released a flame power that it was incomparably afraid of!