Chapter 292: Unlucky Fear Incarnation!

A huge palm covered the sky and descended from the sky, pressing down on Bai Tian’s already extremely weak body.

“Hehe, Master, Little Black is late.”

A muffled voice came from the distant horizon. Lin Bei was dumbfounded. He looked at the Lava Palm that was the size of a city and followed the huge arm that was like a mountain range. Lin Bei finally saw Little Black’s silly smile.

What a big head!

This appearance… Wasn’t it the Firmament Beast that had fought his clone in the formation previously?

Why… did he change into Little Black now?

Could it be that this fellow took advantage of the other party’s serious injuries to kill the Firmament Beast and plunder its body?

Damn, what a thief.

“Master, look at me. Am I powerful now?”

Little Black’s body towered into the clouds. With huge steps, he arrived in front of Lin Bei from the sky in a few steps and smiled at him.

Lin Bei said, “Get smaller. You’re so tall. It’s very stressful for me to talk to you.”

Little Black: “Oh.”

Lin Bei was very satisfied with Little Black’s new body.

The Firmament Beast was also a Two-Star Saint Realm expert. Its strength could not be underestimated.

Later, he could completely refine the power in the Firmament Beast’s body. This thief Little Black’s strength would be at the Two-Star Saint Realm.

He could be a qualified fighter!

“Not bad, not bad.” Lin Bei calculated in his heart and smiled in satisfaction.

After hearing Lin Bei’s words, Little Black used the Transformation Technique that Lin Bei had attached to his body to shrink the huge body he had just obtained by several times.

“Master! How is this size?”

Looking at Little Black’s shrunken body, which was about the size of Little Black’s previous body, Lin Bei had a headache.

“Smaller…”

With a wave of his hand, Lin Bei cast another Transformation Technique on Little Black.

But even so, Little Black’s body was still more than ten meters tall.

Because the Firmament Beast’s body was too huge, even though Lin Bei had already tried his best to shrink it, it was still very huge compared to ordinary people.

“It’s a little big, but it’s not bad.” Lin Bei looked at his work in satisfaction.

The shrunken Little Black was like a small mountain. It was incomparably strong. There were countless fire tattoos on its chest. It was very domineering.

“Oh! I’m so handsome!” Looking at his new body, Little Black was overjoyed.

“By the way, Master, I think I accidentally slapped something just now.” As he spoke, he opened his palm.

A small white spider that had been flattened stuck to Little Black’s huge palm.

“Pfft… Haha…” Lin Bei looked at the shattered corpse of the Sky-Devouring Demon Spider and found it funny.

Who would have thought that the incarnation of fear, who had been in the limelight for a while, would be slapped to death by his sidekick?

At the thought of this, Lin Bei only wanted to say, “He was really stupid.”