Chapter 311: Farewell

“Alright, I’ll get going first.”

After exchanging a few more pleasantries, Lin Bei bid farewell and left.

However, he still left two Shadow of Stars clones in the Second World. One clone stayed in the Harmonious Development Group to earn Harmony Coins, while the other stayed in Dark Moon Valley to manage his territory and teach his previous disciples.

Then, he directly opened a spatial passageway and shuttled to the real world.

He didn’t go home. Instead, he found Carl and the Chancellor of Darkness, Celia.

He did not waste his breath and casually threw a few items to the two of them to increase their attributes.

“This is… What a powerful energy fluctuation! I… I’ve become stronger!”

Thunder God Carl was dumbfounded. Feeling the majestic power in his body, he hurriedly knelt on the ground excitedly and shouted, “Thank you for the gift, Master!”

On the other side, Celia, whose strength had also skyrocketed, hurriedly knelt on the ground with a happy expression.

At their realm, it was already very difficult for them to continue improving their strength.

However, Lin Bei’s appearance allowed them to easily break their limits. Such methods were really amazing.

At the same time, they were even more determined to follow Lin Bei.

With such a master, why would he worry about not becoming stronger?

“I won’t say anything else. I’ll give you powerful strength. You should know what to do next.”

Lin Bei said calmly.

“Don’t worry, Master! I’ll join forces with Celia to manage the Jia Mei Country well, one in the open and one in the dark!”

Thunder God Carl hurriedly said.

“That’s good.”

Lin Bei nodded slightly.

Actually, Lin Bei was not very concerned about what they wanted to do.

What he wanted was to avoid the troublesome things that had happened before. The Ocean Blue Planet should join forces and not fight among themselves.

The universe was so big. Even in the powerful Azure Dragon Domain, the strongest was only a level-nine cosmic country. What Lin Bei had to do was silently let the Ocean Blue Planet accumulate strength. One day, he would shock the world and be powerful enough to suppress other cosmic countries.

Of course, he knew that this matter would take a long time, but he was not in a hurry. He was already a nine-star Saint Realm expert and had a long lifespan.

In addition, he had endless opportunities. It was only a matter of time before Ocean Blue Planet’s strength increased.

Lin Bei ignored Carl and Celia, who were kneeling on the ground. He took a step forward and appeared in space outside the Ocean Blue Planet.

He looked down at the blue star under his feet and waved his hand. Divinity items flew out.

A wisp of white flame shot out from his finger and immediately swept through the sky, instantly refining all the divinity items, turning them into countless divinity powers that scattered in the world below.

“With these divinity items, more and more powerhouses should appear on the Ocean Blue Planet. Otherwise, it would be too slow to rely on virtual synchronization.”