Chapter 371: Facing Death!

The upper echelons of Azure Dragon City were unafraid of death and pressed forward.

They could not watch others die for the future of Azure Dragon City!

For this, they had to fight to the death!

For Azure Dragon City, they would die without regrets!

Soon, everyone passed through the spatial rift in the sky in a panic.

“Everyone, be careful! The mystic realm space has already been invaded by the Power of Fear. Everyone, form an array formation and activate the Disillusionment Mirror with all your might to resist the Power of Fear!”

In the crowd, a square-faced middle-aged man shouted in a deep voice.

He was the City Lord of Azure Dragon City. Among the upper echelons of Azure Dragon City, he was the second strongest person apart from Lan He. He was now the backbone of everyone.

As soon as he gave the order, everyone’s spirits were lifted. They immediately activated the Original Power in their bodies, which surged into the Disillusionment Mirror above their heads.

The Disillusionment Mirror was one of the three supreme treasures of the Azure Dragon lineage.

It had the effect of suppressing the Power of Fear, but the Power of Fear outside was too dense. Without enough strength to activate it, it would still be difficult to achieve anything with the Disillusionment Mirror.

Therefore, from the beginning, Azure Dragon City Lord ordered everyone to unleash their full strength and prepare to use the power of the Disillusionment Mirror to resist the Power of Fear in the mystic realm space!

“The exit is right ahead! The first wave of the Power of Fear will definitely be the most violent! Everyone, you have to hold on, understand?”

Azure Dragon City Lord shouted.

“Understood!”

When everyone heard this, the veins on their faces bulged and their strength increased. They continuously poured their power into the Disillusionment Mirror floating above their heads!

At this moment, they were already unafraid of death!

Although the Power of Fear was terrifying, they had already risked everything for the residents of Azure Dragon City behind them!

This trip was a desperate battle!

“Let’s go!”

Azure Dragon City Lord looked at the fearless expressions on everyone’s faces and felt bitter.

How could he not know that even if they could withstand the corrosion of the Power of Fear in the mystic realm space, so what?

One had to know that the foundation of their Azure Dragon lineage was almost exhausted.

Ignoring everything else, for example, the Grand Elders of the Azure Dragon lineage. Every one of them was at the High-grade Original Realm. Moreover, under the enhancement of the Power of Fear, their strength was even greater than before.

Not to mention all of them, even one of them was enough to wipe out all of them.

However, even though the outcome was already decided, they still could not watch helplessly as Mr. Lin, who had helped them, died!

As the only remaining Original Realm cultivators of the Azure Dragon lineage, they also had the responsibility of shouldering the future fate of the Azure Dragon lineage!

Therefore, they had to fight this battle!

Regardless of life or death!

When everyone heard the Azure Dragon City Lord’s order, they stepped into the mystic realm space fearlessly!