Chapter 258: Fear Incarnation?

After leaving the Holy Light Village, Lin Bei flew into the sky and ran towards the Primordial World.

He planned to make a trip to the Ancient Galaxy World and have a friendly chat with Dugu Xing to understand more secrets about the Star Swordsman.

As he became stronger, the current him felt more and more clear that the inheritance of the Star Swordsman was not simple.

However, halfway through his flight, his Spiritual Sense suddenly felt a discordant aura.

That was the direction of Dark Moon Valley.

A blood-colored light soared into the sky, as if it was tearing through space.

“Did something happen?”

Lin Bei frowned and stopped in his tracks. Then, he took out the teleportation token and realized that the space over there had been destroyed and could not be teleported.

Without any hesitation, he took a step forward and disappeared, appearing in the horizon.

In just a few breaths, he took more than a hundred steps and appeared in the sky above Dark Moon Valley.

At this moment, Dark Moon Valley was already burnt to the ground.

All the buildings collapsed, leaving only his City Lord Residence.

Below, the people were plunged into misery and suffering. No one survived.

Lin Bei frowned. He looked at the ground below where blood flowed like a river. Through his soul positioning, he saw the broken limbs of Green Collar, Unparalleled Plume, and the others.

They… were all dead!

Moreover, it was not a simple death in the game, but also a brain death in reality!

“What a ruthless method.”

Lin Bei’s eyes turned cold. He looked up at the horizon and saw a petite girl in red standing in the void. It was a girl with two ponytails. Her eyes were filled with bloodthirsty excitement. In her hand was a little boy with snow-white skin.

Lin Bei recognized this little boy. He was the prince of the Night Demons that he had subdued previously. His name was Badis.

“Hehe, you’re the human kid who kidnapped my fiancé, right? Hehe, this is my greeting gift to you. Do you like it?”

When the girl saw Lin Bei appear, she was not in a hurry to attack. Instead, the corners of her mouth curled up in extreme smugness.

She did not expect that after being lost in the spatial rift for a period of time, she would receive the blessing of an ultimate existence and obtain the power of fear, becoming a powerful existence called the Fear Incarnation.

Right now, she felt that her entire body was filled with strength. With a casual strike, she could directly destroy the surrounding space.

In order to kill the ants below, she had already tried her best to control her strength, but she had no choice. Her strength was too powerful. With a light wave of her hand, these people were like sand that was blown away by the wind.

“Who are you?”

“Hehe, my name is Xiao Mei. I was originally a princess of the Blood Demon race, but now, I have a new identity called… the Fear Incarnation!”

The younger girl smiled brightly. Holding Badis, who had fainted like a dead dog, she asked, “How is it? Does it sound very impressive?”

Lin Bei’s pupils constricted.