Chapter 274: The Queen of Brightness Awakens

After a few hours, under the effect of the Profound Heaven Spirit Gathering Array and the Heart of the Stars, the huge life crystal in the secret room finally had the aura of recovery.

The eyelashes of the woman in the crystal trembled slightly and she gradually opened her eyes.

“Yue’er!” Jin Dadao was extremely excited. With a wave of his hand, the Life Crystal shattered into countless fragments and disappeared.

“Queen of Brightness! You’re awake!” Lin Bei said excitedly.

After sleeping for several years, the Queen of Brightness was still not used to it. She rubbed her sleepy eyes and saw her surroundings clearly.

Without the light of the crystal, the secret chamber seemed a little dim. Under the dim light, the Queen of Brightness immediately saw the face that she was all too familiar with.

“Yue’er! How do you feel?!” Jin Dadao asked excitedly.

“I…” When the Queen of Brightness saw Jin Dadao’s face, she was so excited that she could not speak.

Jin Dadao did not say much. He just looked at the eyes that he had been looking forward to opening every day for the past few years. Unknowingly, the corners of his eyes became a little moist.

The Queen of Brightness reached out and gently wiped the tears from the corners of Jin Dadao’s eyes before hugging him.

Lin Bei, who was at the side, was somewhat awkward.

“Ahem…” Lin Bei coughed lightly.

Only then did the two of them react. There were more than a hundred of Lin Bei’s clones beside them.

“Oh, oh! Yue’er, this is Lin Bei.” Jin Dadao hurriedly introduced Lin Bei to the Queen of Brightness.

“Yes.” The Queen of Brightness looked at the unfamiliar face beside Jin Dadao and nodded slightly. When she had just woken up, she had sensed the powerful strength of this young man.

“Queen of Brightness, do you know how to suppress the Fear Incarnation?” Lin Bei asked directly.

“Huh?” Facing Lin Bei’s sudden question, the Queen of Brightness did not react for a moment.

Jin Dadao slapped his forehead and said, “That’s right! How could I have forgotten about the serious matter? It’s all my fault for being too excited!”

“How long have I been asleep? What happened in this world? Fear Incarnation? What’s the situation now?” The Queen of Brightness looked at Jin Dadao gently and asked.

Jin Dadao answered the Queen of Brightness’ questions one by one and explained to her why Lin Bei was here.

“I see!” The Queen of Brightness looked at Lin Bei.

“Looks like you already understand that the Fear Incarnation is only a puppet of fear. Therefore, defeating the Fear Incarnation doesn’t mean that you have eliminated the power of fear.”

“It will only make those controlled by the power of fear disappear, so you need to suppress the power of fear.” The Queen of Brightness looked at Jin Dadao beside her.

“As for the method to suppress the power of fear, we have to start from the Harmonious Development Team…” The Queen of Brightness said calmly.

From the Queen of Brightness’s words, Lin Bei learned of the former identity of the Queen of Brightness, who was originally a core member of one of the three major forces—the Harmonious Development Group.

Lin Bei had heard of the Harmonious Development Group before. It was a mysterious organization that few people knew about.

No one knew who established him. Even a core member like the Queen of Brightness had never seen the leader of this organization.