Chapter 286: Forced to Helplessness

Along the way, Lin Bei calculated in his heart.

He did not know if he could see the mission issuers when he submitted the mission.

If he could, should he have a face-to-face chat with those mission issuers, such as the studio that recycled divine artifacts? Would they recycle tens of thousands of divine artifacts? This way, everyone would benefit and help each other. It would also be very satisfying.

And for those who bought the Original Power Source Law with a number of 100, wouldn’t that be too few? He had more than a thousand. Would they buy more?

As for the Medicine Testing Mission, he wanted to send more than a hundred clones over after dealing with the Fear Incarnation in the future. Then, he could start his crazy career of earning money.

Li Sansi had previously said that for every Harmony Coin obtained from the mission, he could accumulate 1 point.

If he did his best to complete the mission at this speed, he would accumulate 1 million Harmony Points and advance from a Bronze Member to a Silver Member. It would not take him more than a few days to successfully advance.

At that time, he could also use his points to exchange for some special items.

“Wonderful, wonderful.” The more Lin Bei thought about it, the more he felt that this method was feasible!

He did not have to be busy for so many years like Li Sansi.

In his opinion, Li Sansi was too cowardly. He was always afraid of wolves and tigers, unlike himself, who was very bold.

***

Just as Lin Bei went to the mission center to submit the mission, the figure of the Fear Incarnation had already appeared outside the Ancient Galaxy World.

He looked at the distant galaxy in surprise.

“I didn’t expect there to be a mystic realm in this place. From this energy fluctuation… it’s at least a black-rank mystic realm.”

The corners of the Fear Incarnation’s mouth curled up into a brilliant smile.

He did not expect himself to be so lucky. Not only could he recruit an extremely talented member for the organization, but he had also discovered a mystic realm. If he went back and reported it, the reward he would obtain would be enough for him to advance to the 7-star Saint Realm!

Thinking of this, the Fear Incarnation trembled in excitement.

***

In the Nine Fields Mystic Realm, Dugu Xing was watching Lin Bei accept the inheritance from afar.

“What a dense aura of fear!” Dugu Xing’s gaze suddenly darkened.

Just now, he suddenly felt the aura of the Fear Incarnation. It seemed that the Fear Incarnation had already arrived outside the Ancient Galaxy World.

“You actually found this place so quickly. The Fear Incarnation lives up to its reputation!”

“If we let him enter the Nine Fields Mystic Realm, it will definitely be chaos.”

Without a word, Dugu Xing sealed the Nine Fields Mystic Realm.

“No matter how you investigate, you can’t sense my mystic realm sealed with the power of the Azure Dragon.” After sealing the mystic realm, Dugu Xing smiled in satisfaction.

He continued to drink and watch Lin Bei receive the inheritance in the mystic realm.

***

Outside the Ancient Galaxy World.