Chapter 251: We Can Pick Up a Loot!

The white-robed man’s aura spread out, and the surrounding space trembled violently.

Sword Shadow frowned with a solemn expression.

The white-robed man’s aura suffocated him.

His own cultivation level was only at the True God Realm. Even if he had some trump cards, he could only compete with a Heavenly God at full strength. However, it was obvious that the white-robed man in front of him was at a higher cultivation level than a Heavenly God.

“You’re an Ultimate God?”

Sword Shadow had a guarded and solemn expression.

“Looks like you’re not stupid.”

The white-robed man smiled faintly. “But don’t worry. I’m not interested in you, so you’d better not come and cause trouble. Otherwise, I can only attack you.”

“Also, the person hiding in the space beside you is someone important to you, right? You should understand what I mean, right?”

Sword Shadow’s pupils constricted when he heard this.

From the beginning, he had hidden Wu Xue in the surrounding interlayer space because he was worried that he would not be able to take care of her after encountering danger. However, he did not expect the white-robed man to see through his concealment at a glance.

At the same time, he understood that the other party had deliberately pointed this out to threaten him.

From the beginning, he had fallen into a complete passive state.

“Young man… don’t be too arrogant.”

The white-robed man smiled and said, “Actually, you should thank me. I’ve lived for too long and don’t like to be tainted by unnecessary karma. Otherwise, if I followed the style of eradicating the roots when I was young, you might not have lived more than ten breaths.”

Sword Shadow did not speak. He raised his hand and waved. Together with the hidden space, he left this area and headed overseas.

He knew that he was definitely not the white-robed man’s match. Instead of fighting here, it was better to leave as soon as possible and make plans.

“Hehe, he’s a good seedling. Unfortunately… he was born at the wrong time. After wasting half his life, he’s only going through the motions.”

The white-robed man looked in the direction where the Sword Shadow disappeared and shook his head with a smile. He muttered, “If not for karma, I would really want to have a good chat with you. What a pity. Fortunately, these array formations saved me a lot of trouble. It’s just that I need a Blood Spirit Sacrifice to activate them… I’ll just wait for the battle next.”

“The elders and guardians of the Heavenly Deity Association shouldn’t disappoint me.”

The white-robed man smiled and walked deeper into the Blood Spirit Sea.

The surrounding spatial cracks could not hurt him at all.

***

Outside the Second World, in a pitch-black world, on top of a monster that was as huge as a mountain, a white-robed figure had a smile on his lips. He looked at Black Robe, who was kneeling respectfully in front of him, and said in satisfaction, “Black Robe, you did well this time. The Heavenly Deity Association… is already under my control.”

“I’ve already borrowed the power of the Spirit Augmentation Array to possess the president of the Heavenly Deity Association. He’s already my puppet now.”