Chapter 383: Subdue! Jiang Li!

“How is it? Are you convinced?”

Lin Bei asked with a smile.

“I’m convinced!”

Wang You kowtowed and apologized. His tone was sincere. “Your subordinate, Wang You, greets Master!”

Seeing this, Lin Bei smiled in satisfaction. He condensed a soul contract and handed it to Wang You.

“Alright, sign it.”

“This is a soul contract? Not a heaven and earth contract?”

Wang You looked at the contract in his hand in a daze.

Under normal circumstances, there were two ways to sign an oath. One was to sign a Heaven Earth Contract and be bound by the will of Heaven and Earth. This was also the first choice for ordinary people.

As for the soul contract, it was an ancient method that very few people used. This was because it required a trace of the soul power of the owner and servant. Although it was not much, if too many people signed the contract, it would still affect the owner of the oath.

Moreover, in the opinion of most people, the restriction of soul power was far inferior to the restriction of heaven and earth. In addition, the heavenly and earth oath did not affect both parties, so everyone was willing to choose the heavenly oath.

Of course, this was for others. Lin Bei did not care about these small consumptions at all.

His soul was extremely powerful.

Coupled with the divine rune of the word “soul”, he could recover his Spiritual Strength at any time. He did not even need to care about his original soul.

Moreover, he had the Unlimited Buff talent and could recover at any time, so there was no need to worry.

As for the Heaven and Earth Contract…

To be honest, he did not believe in heaven and earth.

The Will of Heaven and Earth sounded quite mysterious. What if it was a trap?

He was still used to controlling his strength in his hands. As for borrowing the power of heaven and earth, although it was very easy to obtain a Strength Enhancement, what if the heavens didn’t lend him strength?

Wouldn’t he be scammed to death?

Therefore, Lin Bei had been using the soul contract. This way, he felt more at ease.

“You know your stuff.”

Lin Bei smiled and said, “Don’t worry, just use this.”

“Understood!”

Wang You lowered his head and replied. Then, without any hesitation, he signed the soul contract.

As a trace of his origin soul was stripped away, a hint of clarity appeared in Wang You’s eyes.

He seemed to have… escaped the influence of the Will of Heaven and Earth.

However… he could still borrow the power of heaven and earth!

“Well…”

Wang You’s heart was filled with shock.

He looked at Lin Bei and kowtowed again. He said gratefully, “Thank you, Master!”

Now, as he recalled his experiences in the past tens of thousands of eras, he suddenly realized that as his realm increased and the power of heaven and earth he borrowed increased, his soul seemed to be disturbed by a mysterious power.