Chapter 366: Wave After Wave!

In the dimensional space, after two hours of refinement, Lin Bei slowly opened his eyes.

Joy flashed across his eyes.

“It worked.”

He carefully sensed the Galaxy Meridian in his body. A thumb-sized wisp of light power was wandering happily.

“So… this light-element ancient martial arts power is called the Holy Light Saint Power. It’s not bad. Although it’s not comparable to advanced ancient martial arts power like the Power of heavenly lightning and the Power of Ten Thousand Blood, it’s not inferior to the power of the Azure Dragon previously.”

Lin Bei nodded in satisfaction. “This harvest is not bad.”

On the other hand, he had completely mastered the two secret techniques, the Heaven Evasion Technique and the Holy Light Slash. He was even more powerful than Ling Yun.

“As expected of a secret technique. It actually needs the power of ancient martial arts to activate it.”

Information about the Heaven Evasion Technique and the Holy Light Slash flashed across Lin Bei’s mind, and a look of realization flashed across his eyes.

Previously, he had sensed that something was wrong because when he used these two mystic techniques, the red-robed Cardinal seemed to have a kidney deficiency and his face was pale. Now that he thought about it, it was likely that the other party had not grasped the power of ancient martial arts and had forcefully used the Original Power to activate the mystic technique, causing the backlash to him.

“These two secret techniques are perfect for me.”

A smile appeared on Lin Bei’s lips.

The Earth Escape Technique from before was already outdated.

Now that he had this Heaven Evasion Technique, he could escape anywhere in the world.

Moreover, using the power of ancient martial arts, the effect was more than a hundred times stronger than the previous cardinal. Its power was even greater.

As for the Holy Light Slash, combined with the holy power of light, it should be able to erupt with extraordinary power.

In short, after this battle, his strength had taken another step forward.

“Next, I have to wait patiently and enter the Azure Beast Qilin’s cave abode.”

Lin Bei looked up at the sky and recalled Lan He’s plan previously. It was only about half a month before they set off. He could use this time to settle down and wait for Ji Xuanyuan and Mengli to stabilize their realms.

Speaking of which, the three of them were already at the first-grade Original Realm. Moreover, they had grasped the power of ancient martial arts. If they really fought, they would definitely be much stronger than ordinary Original Realm cultivators.

“Not bad. I heard that the other three Domains in the Four Square Regions will also be involved in this trip to the ruins. I can meet them when the time comes. It would be best if I can obtain their inheritance.”

Lin Bei calculated in his heart and took a step forward. From the previous spatial node, he returned to the rooftop of the Azure Dragon City’s reception center.

Then, he sent a message to Ji Xuanyuan and the other two. After that, he directly activated the Shadow of Harmony to cover his surroundings and began to silently convert energy to cultivate.

On the other side, his pocket space was also constantly refining the energy of the Ancient Firmament Ring and growing stronger.

Everything was proceeding in an orderly manner.