Chapter 353: Entering the City!

Chai Xiaoping brought Lin Bei and the others around the streets and briefly introduced the layout of Azure Dragon City to them.

Only then did everyone know that the outer city of Azure Dragon City was not always divided into slums and rich districts.

However, because of the difference in strength, the gap between the rich and poor in the outer city gradually widened.

The people in the slums were usually relatively weak, so they usually did some small business themselves.

On the other hand, the people in the wealthy districts were relatively powerful. They usually obtained wealth by searching for or plundering precious resources from other areas.

Therefore, the weaker groups began to band together.

That was how the slums came into existence.

As a result, the people in the slums became poorer and poorer. Being poor in Azure Dragon City meant that they lacked cultivation resources. Therefore, even if some talented children appeared, their families did not have the ability to give them a good cultivation environment.

For so many years, it has been a vicious cycle.

“What about the inner city?” Lin Bei was a little curious after hearing Chai Xiaoping’s introduction.

“I don’t know much about the situation in the inner city, but I heard from the older generation that the inner city is filled with top-notch experts. Only those who have made meritorious contributions in Azure Dragon City can enter. Moreover, I heard that the food, accommodation, and transportation in the inner city are free. All the advanced technological resources in Azure Dragon City are first enjoyed by the people in the inner city. The treatment is especially good!”

Chai Xiaoping talked non-stop about the inner city.

“Azure Dragon City’s system sounds really unfair.” Lin Bei sighed when he heard Chai Xiaoping’s words.

Such a powerful city actually had such a class division. It was like a feudal ancient society. It seemed that many talented people had been buried in the slums.

“It’s getting late. Boss Lin, if you don’t mind, I’ll bring you guys home for dinner. My father is very good at cooking~”

Chai Xiaoping looked at the setting sun and said to Lin Bei and the other two.

“Then we’ll oblige respectfully.”

Lin Bei and the other two did not stand on ceremony and agreed directly.

Soon, they arrived at Chai Xiaoping’s house.

This was a very small courtyard. Smoke rose from the chimney, and the fragrance of food came from the house.

“Dad, Mom, I’ve found a customer!” Chai Xiaoping pushed open the courtyard door and shouted into the house.

“Stupid girl, you’re only back when it’s dark. It’s not peaceful outside these two days. Don’t be a guide!” A beautiful middle-aged woman who was slightly plump opened the door.

“Mom! Can you stop nagging!” Chai Xiaoping muttered.

“I’m just worried about your safety. Who asked you to be so worrying?” the woman immediately said.

“Uh… Hello, Xiaoping’s mother.” Seeing this, Mengli greeted the woman.

The woman was slightly stunned. She was so focused on scolding Chai Xiaoping that she did not notice Lin Bei and the other two.