Chapter 306: Black Gold Token

The Heavenly Emperor brought Hong Yan, who had transformed into the Fear Incarnation, to the Ruins of the Heavenly Court.

Lin Bei looked at Hong Yan on the ground and was a little confused.

Didn’t Hong Yan faint from Lan’s beating and Bai Jun and the others bring him back to the Azure Dragon Country?

How did he become the Fear Incarnation?

“Isn’t this Hong Yan?”

“How did he become the Fear Incarnation?”

Lin Bei asked the Heavenly Emperor.

“Because of this person’s greed that goes against cultivation, he was taken advantage of by the power of fear,” the Heavenly Emperor explained.

“This Hong Yan is really a big problem!” Lin Bei had a headache.

“You need to deal with this person properly. When you go to the Azure Dragon Country in the future, he might be able to help you.”

“Yes.” Lin Bei nodded.

“Who—”

Hong Yan was still feeling the new transformation brought about by the power of fear just now. Before he could react, he was suddenly brought to this unfamiliar place by a powerful force.

He fell to the ground, his eyes turning black. It took him a long time to recover.

One of the two people in front of him was completely unfamiliar, but his aura was very powerful. The other was the arrogant country bumpkin he had seen in the Nine Fields Mystic Realm.

“What do you want?”

Without waiting for the Heavenly Emperor and Lin Bei to speak, Hong Yan got up from the ground and punched in their direction.

However, his punch seemed to have hit cotton. There was no strength at all.

“What are you guys up to?”

Hong Yan was furious and kept waving his fists at Lin Bei and the Heavenly Emperor.

Only then did he realize that all the power here seemed to be suppressed by the person beside Lin Bei. Even the power of fear could not be used here.

In front of this person, he was like a mortal who had never cultivated.

“Who are you? Where are we?”

“What have you done to me?”

“I’m already a Original Realm expert. What can you do to me?!”

Hong Yan roared at the Heavenly Emperor.

The Heavenly Emperor ignored the irritable Hong Yan. With a wave of his hand, he knocked Hong Yan to the ground again.

“Save it. He’s the Heavenly Emperor.” Lin Bei rolled his eyes at Hong Yan.

He had a headache when he saw the black aura of the Power of Fear.

“What bullsh*t Heavenly Emperor! I’m an elder of the Azure Dragon Country. If you dare to do anything to me, the entire Azure Dragon Domain won’t let you off!”

Hong Yan shouted in panic.

The Heavenly Emperor frowned, the veins on his head bulging.

“Hurry up and deal with it. He’s really too noisy! I’m afraid that if he says another word, he’ll die in my hands.”

The Heavenly Emperor urged Lin Bei.

“Okay.” Lin Bei nodded and opened his pocket space.

Lin Bei waved his hand, and Hong Yan that was still shouting turned into a stream of light and was put into his pocket space.