Chapter 271: Breakthrough! Crushing!

Lin Bei was shocked and slashed over.

The Heavenly King had absorbed the power of the three Guardians and also possessed their innate skills. Because the Heavenly King had the innate Overlord Body talent, this sword strike was as if it had struck steel.

Clang! It did not cause any damage to the Heavenly King.

When the Heavenly King saw this situation, he became even more arrogant. He used the Poison Technique to continuously stack the Poison Buff on Lin Bei’s body, planning to reduce Lin Bei’s condition. He would defeat Lin Bei in one strike and refine him into his own puppet.

And because the purification power on Lin Bei’s body was enhanced by his Unlimited Buff talent, there was no cooldown time. Therefore, the Heavenly King’s stacked buffs did not affect Lin Bei at all.

“What is this?!”

Every time the Heavenly King used his poison skill on Lin Bei, Lin Bei’s body would flash with an aqua blue light. His skills were actually purified by him!

“This kid! What kind of talent is he? Be it attack or defense, he’s unbelievably powerful.”

“His every move vaguely contains traces of the power of laws!”

“The key is! How old is he?! I’ve already lived in this world for hundreds of thousands of years!”

“From this, it can be seen that his talent and luck are definitely extremely strong!”

“If I devour and absorb his origin power, I will definitely be able to break through to the Divine Realm and step into the true Saint Realm!”

The Heavenly King was overjoyed and directly unleashed the Power of Devouring, wanting to directly devour Lin Bei’s flesh and origin power to help him break through to the true Saint Realm.

**"

In the Nine Fields Mystic Realm.

Lin Bei floated in the middle of a green pool and gradually opened his eyes.

“Thank you, Brother Crocodile!”

“What Big Brother Crocodile?! I’m a flood dragon!” The Wood Dragon beat his chest and stomped his feet.

“Oh, oh, oh! Thank you, Brother Flood Dragon! Hehe.” Lin Bei smiled in embarrassment.

“Alright, there’s only one last step left!” The Wood Dragon had a helpless expression.

Now, Lin Bei had already grasped the power of the Azure Dragon Seven Constellations. He was just short of fusing the power into the power of the Azure Dragon!

“Looks like there’s hope to deal with that dirty thing…” The Wood Dragon muttered to himself.

With that, he turned into a ray of light and poured into Lin Bei’s body with the water in the pool.

The moment the power entered Lin Bei’s body, he felt an unprecedented amount of power in his body, as if it was going to burst his body!

Swoosh! Swoosh!

The seven constellation powers in Lin Bei’s body were extracted. Golden Dragon Kang, who was in the lead, looked at Lin Bei’s small body and said, “Kid, you have to train more!”

With that, the seven constellation powers turned into various lights and condensed in front of Lin Bei, turning into a majestic green dragon.

“Uh—ah—”

Before Lin Bei could react, the huge green dragon entered his body.

[Congratulations! You have activated the power of the Azure Dragon!]