Chapter 305: Extraterrestrial Demon

The Heavenly Emperor brought Dugu Xing and Lan to the Harmonious Development Group’s camp.

Lin Bei was brought by the Heavenly Emperor and shuttled through the endless void.

In a short while, two golden streams of light appeared on a devastated land.

The Heavenly Emperor brought Lin Bei to the legendary Ruins of the Heavenly Court.

“This is the Ruins of the Heavenly Court,” the Heavenly Emperor explained to Lin Bei.

Lin Bei was shocked when he saw everything in front of him.

This place was a ruin that stretched as far as the eye could see. Broken walls and ruins were everywhere, and weeds grew taller than humans. Space was distorted and filled with the terrifying power of laws.

Lin Bei felt that this place was even larger than the Nine Fields Mystic Realm. It was at least half the size of the Primordial World.

Although the walls and tiles here had already become dilapidated, the exquisite carvings and decorations on them announced the glorious history of the Heavenly Court.

A cold wind blew past and Lin Bei shivered.

“Achoo!”

“Why is it so cold here?”

Ever since Lin Bei started cultivating, he had never felt such a bone-piercing cold.

Coupled with the desolation of this place without a trace of life, the cold wind became even colder.

“I told you that you were still far from it, but you didn’t believe me.” The Heavenly Emperor pursed his lips when he saw Lin Bei’s expression.

“What happened here back then killed almost all the living beings in the Heavenly Court. After that, several Heavenly Mights passed. This place gradually became very cold.”

“Not only is it cold, but it’s also a little scary.” Lin Bei thought of what had happened in the past and tightened his collar.

“Let’s go. I’ll show you your mission.”

“Didn’t you want to wait until I reached the Heaven Splitting Realm to tell me?” Lin Bei asked the Heavenly Emperor in a teasing tone.

“To prove that I’m not a riddler in your heart.”

Lin Bei was shocked.

Did he have to be like this?! Do I have any privacy?! He had actually been seen through.

This Heavenly Emperor was simply too cunning!

The Heavenly Emperor looked at Lin Bei with a strange expression.

“Cunning is not a derogatory term. Don’t misunderstand!”

Thinking that the Heavenly Emperor could see through his thoughts, Lin Bei immediately put away his thoughts and explained to the Heavenly Emperor.

“Don’t you want to prove it? Let’s go quickly.” Before the Heavenly Emperor could speak, Lin Bei urged.

“Forget it. I won’t take offense.”

After the Heavenly Emperor finished speaking, he waved his sleeve. The two of them turned into two golden streams of light again and headed deeper into the ruins.

Deep in the ruins.

Tens of thousands of barriers enveloped it.

In the middle of the barrier, there were many spatial turbulences flowing everywhere. The sound it made was very ear-piercing, like a human’s wail.