Chapter 314: Senior and Junior

In the other three bases of the ten space bases, the three elders also had ugly expressions when they heard this. They flew out of the bases and seemed to see through millions of miles of space to look at the man who had drawn his longbow in the distant starry sky.

However, Ji Xuanyuan grinned at the threat.

Soul Oath?

That’s right, I promised Mengli and swore.

But… can I not have a backup plan?

What I showed you back then was not complete.

Among them, there was one term that was hidden and not shown to them.

If you encounter an emergency, you can ignore the other terms and make the best choice based on your judgment.

‘What’s an emergency?’

‘What is the best choice?’

‘Isn’t that up to me?’

Ji Xuanyuan laughed coldly. Previously, he did not fight with them because he did not want to ruin Mengli’s assets. Now… he could not care so much.

I still have to rush back to the Ocean Blue Planet to help. You old fellows… You can only blame yourselves.

“Die!”

With a cold snort, he released the bowstring.

The arrow light disappeared and pierced through the void silently.

In the next moment, millions of kilometers of space were pierced through.

In the sky above the ten space bases, seven red-faced figures shouted. Before they could react, an arrow pierced their bodies and they dissipated instantly, their souls destroyed.

“Hmph.”

A cold snort pierced through the void, waking the three elders up from their daze. His face was filled with fear.

Was this Ji Xuanyuan… really only a nine-star Saint Realm expert?

Wasn’t this power… a little too unbelievable?

Those seven elders were all at the nine-star Saint Realm!

However, in the blink of an eye, they were killed by someone from millions of kilometers away? Moreover, even their souls were destroyed!

How… how was this possible?

Wasn’t this too unbelievable?

At the same time, they were a little glad. Fortunately… we have always been firmly on the commander’s side. Otherwise…

The three of them looked at each other and trembled.

It was too terrifying!

In the sky above the Azure Alliance’s base, Ji Xuanyuan frowned slightly as he felt the power of laws dissipating around him. He looked at his fingertip, and there were faint traces of blood on it.

“It’s still a little difficult to fuse and condense a hundred streams of power. Damn it, so what if these old things died? However, the arrows just now gave me some different insights. Their death is not entirely worthless.”

Ji Xuanyuan muttered to himself, as if he was dissatisfied with his previous performance.

However, forget it. It was more important to get down to business.

Let’s reinforce the seal first.

With this thought in mind, he was about to leave.

However, at this moment, a blue spatial passageway appeared on a Teleportation Array in the base below.