Chapter 330: Harvest!

Time passed quickly.

Before he left, Lin Bei had already comprehended the Breathing Technique.

In these three days, he almost did not sleep or rest. He had been going all out and comprehending the Breathing Technique. The facts proved that the effect was not bad. He had already absorbed all the Breathing Techniques he obtained from Ji Xuanyuan and Mengli.

“I haven’t been so tired in a long time.”

Lin Bei stretched lazily, feeling a little dispirited.

As expected of the Ancient Martial Breathing Technique. It was awesome. Although it had only been three days, he felt that the gains brought by the Breathing Technique were no less than all the previous gains.

This was because these Breathing Techniques could actually be used together with Lin Bei’s Unlimited Buff talent!

Originally, a person could only use one Breathing Technique at a time, but with the Unlimited Buff talent, he could actually stack all these Breathing Techniques together and use them on himself at the same time!

“I see. The Breathing Technique… is equivalent to a Buff? Interesting.”

The corners of Lin Bei’s mouth curled up slightly. Right now, as long as he circulated the Breathing Technique once, it would automatically be attached to him. This way, even if he comprehended more than 10,000 Breathing Techniques in the future, he would not have to worry about switching frequently.

Because there was no need to. He could stack them all!

“Unfortunately, I haven’t grasped the corresponding power cultivation method of these Breathing Techniques. Otherwise, with many Breathing Techniques stacked together, my strength would definitely increase even more terrifyingly!”

Lin Bei sighed in his heart.

Currently, other than the Moving Vitality Breathing Technique, the Motionless Vitality Breathing Technique, the Sun Moon Breathing Technique, and the Breathing Technique that he had developed to complement the eruption of the power of the Heavenly Fire, the other Breathing Techniques he had mastered did not have corresponding power cultivation methods.

This was also what he felt a little regretful about.

But even so, he was very satisfied.

Although these Ancient Martial Breathing Techniques did not have corresponding cultivation methods for strength, under the circulation of the Breathing Technique, they could continuously adjust the cells of the body and provide various enhancements.

For example, the Five Elements Breathing Technique could allow one to be more proficient in controlling the power of the five elements and be immune to ordinary attacks.

Another example was the Yin-Yang Breathing Technique. It could allow him to attack and defend at the same time. It could constantly nourish his body and strengthen his Constitution.

In short, there were many benefits, but the only thing missing was the matching ancient martial arts power.

“There’s no hurry. I’ll master the Breathing Technique first. As for the ancient martial arts power, if there’s a chance in the future, I’ll take it slow.”

Lin Bei thought to himself, “If I’m not wrong, the power of laws can continue to transform. Ordinary Original Realm cultivators can transform the power of laws into Original Power, but if the method is correct, they should be able to transform the power of laws into the power of ancient martial arts. I just need to consume a lot of Original Dust or Original Crystals to experiment.”