Chapter 264: The Shocked Jin Dadao

“You… you…”

Jin Dadao looked at Lin Bei in a daze and was speechless.

Sensing Lin Bei’s aura, he was shocked.

Damn it… It had only been a few hours since they last met, right?

How did this kid become stronger again?

This didn’t make sense.

“You… have broken through to the Divine Lord realm?”

After a long while, Jin Dadao came back to his senses and muttered.

“Haha, are you surprised?”

Lin Bei asked with a smile.

“Surprised?”

Jin Dadao muttered, “It’s more like a shock! Kid, what’s wrong with you? Even if someone takes drugs, it won’t be as fast as you. You have only been out for a short while. How did you break through to the Divine Lord realm?”

Lin Bei shook his head with a smile. “What Divine Lord? Master Jin, your knowledge is not good. I’m already at the Saint Realm. Now, I’m just a clone, but I already have the strength of a peak Divine Lord.”

“This… this…”

Upon hearing this, Jin Dadao was shocked. He sized up Lin Bei from head to toe and finally sighed. “Sigh, you’re indeed a genius. I… I’m convinced.”

“Haha, look at me. These hundred clones are all peak Divine Lords. If I attack now, won’t I be very powerful?”

“Yeah, very powerful.”

Jin Dadao nodded heavily, but then he shook his head. “However… If you want to rely on these clones to take down that Fear Incarnation, I think it’s still a little difficult. I won’t say anything about your clones. They’re not at the Saint Realm at all. Facing a Saint Realm expert, even a hundred peak Divine Realm experts won’t be able to defeat them.”

“If your main body comes, I think it’s more like it. However, the situation might not be optimistic. After all, you’ve just broken through to the Saint Realm.”

When Lin Bei heard this, he shook his head with a smile. “Master Jin, don’t panic. Look at my strength. Isn’t it a little powerful?”

Lin Bei smiled, raised his hand slightly, and punched behind him.

With a crack, space instantly shattered as a violent spatial turbulence surged out. Lin Bei punched again, and with a crashing sound, it was like a wave hitting rocks. The terrifying spatial turbulence that could destroy a Divine Lord’s body instantly dissipated.

The surroundings became very quiet.

Jin Dadao’s breathing was heavy. After a long time, he looked at Lin Bei and said in a low voice, “Damn, your strength is so strong.”

“That’s right. This power is the inheritance I just obtained. It’s the inheritance of the Star Power lineage. It mainly focuses on offense and the Dao of Murder. It’s very powerful!”

“Impressive! I’ve heard some rumors that you’ve obtained an extraordinary inheritance.”

Jin Dadao sighed. “I heard that these inherited powers are not simple. It’s said that they all came from big shots from ancient times.”

“I didn’t expect you to be so knowledgeable, Master Jin. You’re right. My main body is now in a place called the Nine Fields Mystic Realm. All the inheritances of the 28 Constellations are there. I plan to accept all these inheritances here before coming out.”