Chapter 265: I'm Really a Genius!

The effect of this Space Teleportation Array is actually better than mine!

Moreover, the engraving of the power of the Dao Law is very stable. Moreover, what are those strange spirit stones? They feel powerful!

Well…

“Haha, Master Jin, look at my side. It’s done!”

Lin Bei laughed and placed the completed spatial teleportation array in front of Jin Dadao. He asked, “Master Jin, take a look. How’s my spatial teleportation array?”

“…Very good.”

“Haha, I knew it. I had such good results on my first time. I’m indeed a genius!”

When Lin Bei heard this, he beamed.

The corners of Jin Dadao’s mouth twitched. He quickly lowered his head and finished engraving the spatial teleportation array in his hand. Then, he threw it to Lin Bei and waved his hand. “You brat, show off. Go and engrave it yourself. I feel that… the array you engraved is much stronger than mine.”

“That’s not good. Master Jin, help me.”

Lin Bei shrugged and said helplessly.

He was just playing around. The reason why the Space Array was so easy to engrave was entirely because his comprehension of space had already reached a very deep level. If he had engraved other arrays, it would definitely not be so easy.

“No way!”

Jin Dadao waved his hand without looking up.

“Don’t, Master Jin. Let’s talk things out.”

Lin Bei said hurriedly.

“Hmph, who asked you to show off with me? I’m unhappy.”

Jin Dadao said in a muffled voice.

“Master Jin, it’s my fault for not taking care of your feelings. How about this? I’ll give you another 100 divine artifacts. Teach me your array formations.”

Lin Bei hurriedly comforted Jin Dadao. At the same time, he raised his hand and swept it. A colorful light appeared, and the ground was filled with divine artifacts.

“Hmph, that’s more like it.”

Seeing this, Jin Dadao’s tone softened a lot. Then, he thought for a moment and took out a book. He handed it to Lin Bei. “This is my understanding of array formations over the years. Take it. With it, with your comprehension, you should be able to easily master array formations.”

“Thank you, Master Jin!”

Seeing this, Lin Bei was overjoyed. He hurriedly took the book and ran to the side, starting to read.

However, after a while, he seemed to feel that it was not enough. He raised his hand and waved it. The book in his hand instantly split into more than a hundred copies and he let the hundred Shadow of Stars clones read them at the same time and learn array formations together.

This scene almost made Jin Dadao vomit blood.

Damn, what’s so great about your clones!

Do you think you can do whatever you want just because you have more clones?

The path of array formations was not that simple!

However, just as this thought arose, a look of enlightenment appeared in Lin Bei’s eyes. Then, the 100 Shadow of Stars clones each held a stone plate and began to engrave.

“Well…”

Jin Dadao was stunned when he saw the 100 Shadow of Stars clones suddenly start to engrave arrays. Then, he quickly walked forward and began to observe the movements of the different clones.