Chapter 344: Delivered to Your Doorstep?

“This Vitality Power… is extraordinary!”

Jin Jia’s eyes were filled with uncontrollable joy.

He could sense an ancient aura from this Vitality Power!

It was as if some kind of power had crossed time and space!

He had only felt such a feeling from those ancient existences!

For example, the Grand Elders who cultivated the power of the Azure Dragon, or the Holy Light Saint Emperor who cultivated the power of light!

“Could it be… that this Vitality Power is the Vitality Power of ancient martial arts?!”

As he thought about this, Jin Jia was suddenly stunned for a moment before a crazy smile appeared on his face.

An opportunity!

Here’s my chance!

If this Vitality Power is really the power of ancient martial arts, once I absorb and refine it, coupled with the remaining Original Dust on my body, my strength will definitely improve!

In the future, I might be able to step into the High-grade Original Realm!

“Hahahaha! The heavens are not unkind to me! Lan He, just you wait! When I recover from my injuries and my strength improves further, we’ll settle our old and new grudges together!”

At this moment, Jin Jia’s long-suppressed resentment was instantly released. His entire body seemed to be on the verge of death. The injuries on his body did not seem to be so painful anymore!

“I have to seize this opportunity! The power of ancient martial arts… That’s an incomparable power that the owners of the various Domains covet! Even the Azure Dragon Domain can only reach the level of the power of ancient martial arts by fusing with the power of many stars!”

Jin Jia was unprecedentedly excited.

Even in the Light Domain, only a few cardinals and the Saint Emperor in the Holy Church could master the power of ancient martial arts. At most, there would not be more than five of them!

As for the Azure Dragon Domain, there were only three people who grasped the power of the Azure Dragon!

Lan He was one, and that high-ranked Grand Elder was another. The last one was Bai Jun, who had just sent back news not long ago. However, she had only grasped the power of the Azure Dragon. She was still far from truly powerful!

“Let’s not talk about anything else. If I can master the power of ancient martial arts, even if I don’t work for the Holy Light Sanctuary anymore, I can still find a weaker Domain to be the master of the Domain!”

Jin Jia’s eyes were fanatical.

This time, he had messed things up.

His original plan was to hide in the Elder Hall of Azure Dragon City and wait for Lan He to become the Grand Elder. Then, he would lure him into Azure Dragon Mountain and secretly ambush him!

Then, he would reveal his strength at the Medium-grade Original Realm and become the head of the Elder Hall with overwhelming strength. If possible, he would secretly kidnap Bai Jun, the girl who had grasped the power of the Azure Dragon, and send her to the Holy Light Sanctuary for the Saint Emperor to study.

As for himself, he would’ve always been the Chief of the Elders Hall. Coupled with the instructions of the Holy Light Sanctuary, he secretly joined forces with another Domain in the Four Square Regions that had already been infiltrated by the Holy Light Sanctuary and finally annexed the entire Four Square Regions to obtain all their inheritances!