Chapter 282: I Really Want to Rob This Place!

“Young man, if there’s anything you like, you can try it on!” The shopkeeper arranged the goods and warmly welcomed the two of them.

Lin Bei picked up a piece of clothing and looked at the label.

——

Divine artifact denim jacket: 350 Harmony Coins

Saint artifact fashion skate shoes: 2,588 Harmony Coins

——

“It’s a little expensive,” Lin Bei said.

He realized that the clothes here were extraordinarily expensive.

The price of a divine artifact here was usually between 100 to 400. It was basically below 500.

However, clothes at the saint artifact level often cost more than 2,000.

“Please come again.”

Lin Bei and Li Sansi walked out and continued forward.

“Aren’t these your roller skates?” When they passed by a shop, Lin Bei saw shoes similar to the ones on Li Sansi’s feet. He pulled Li Sansi into the shop.

“Sansi, long time no see!” The shop owner saw a familiar face and greeted him.

“A Saint Realm clone! Impressive! When did you make such a powerful friend? Why didn’t you tell me!” The shopkeeper teased.

“Fate! Fate!” Li Sansi replied with a smile.

Lin Bei looked at the shop owner. He also wore a pair of glasses like Li Sansi. No wonder he could tell at a glance that Lin Bei was a clone.

“This is a custom-made model from our shop!” The shop owner saw that Lin Bei had been looking at the roller skates hanging on the wall after entering the shop and recommended them to him.

The skates were called “Firestorm Wheels” and were divided into first-generation to fifth-generation shoes. Li Sansi’s second-generation shoes could increase the speed by 100 times and were sold for 3,000 Harmony Coins a pair. As for the fourth-generation shoes, they could increase the speed by 300 times and were sold for 10,000 Harmony Coins. The fifth-generation shoes showed that they needed to be reserved. They could increase the speed by 1,000 times and were sold for 100,000 Harmony Coins.

Regarding this, Lin Bei could not calm down. Even he did not have many saint artifacts on him. Moreover, there were all kinds of dazzling powerful saint artifacts.

“By the way, what is Harmony Coin?” Lin Bei asked.

He was so focused on looking at the price of these things that he suddenly realized that the currency behind the price here was not gold coins, but Harmony Coins.

“This Harmonious Coin is the currency used for internal transactions in our Harmonious Development Group,” Li Sansi explained.

“How do you earn these Harmony Coins?” Lin Bei threw out questions one after another.

After Li Sansi’s explanation, Lin Bei knew that such Harmony Coins could usually be obtained by completing the exploration of the Ruins of the Heavenly Court.

Other than that, he could also obtain Harmony Coins through trading with others or studying the items or inheritances in the Ruins of the Heavenly Court.

“I see!” Lin Bei silently noted these down.

He planned to earn some Harmony Coins in the future and exchange them for some magical items here.

Soon, the clothing street passed.

The two of them continued walking forward and entered another street of daily necessities.