Chapter 285: Mission Hall

The two of them entered the mission hall. There were many people gathered inside.

“Wow.” Lin Bei was very excited to see the mission hall that he had been looking forward to for a long time.

The mission hall looked like a simple office building from the outside, but when Lin Bei entered, he realized that there was a universe inside. The space here was very vast.

“How is it? Is it still beyond your expectations?” Li Sansi looked at Lin Bei’s excited expression and said.

“Yes, this place doesn’t look big from the outside. I didn’t expect the space inside to be so vast,” Lin Bei said.

“This place uses the spatial folding technology of the Ruins of the Heavenly Court.”

“The overall area is at least 10,000 times larger than what we see outside,” Li Sansi said proudly.

After hearing Li Sansi’s explanation, Lin Bei nodded. He was already used to the surprising technology here. This spatial folding technology was not strange to him.

“Let’s go. I’ll bring you to take a look first.” As he spoke, Li Sansi brought Lin Bei to the center of the mission hall.

There were many electronic screens here, as well as robots.

“This is the guide center in the Mission Hall.”

“You can come here to check if there’s anything you don’t know.”

“This robot is also a technology from the Ruins of the Heavenly Court. It’s probably similar to the artificial intelligence of your Ocean Blue Planet.”

Li Sansi explained to Lin Bei as he brought him around.

“You can take a look at this guide first and understand the situation here.” Li Sansi opened the screen and showed it to Lin Bei.

Lin Bei stood in front of the screen and tapped it, studying it carefully.

There were mission rules in the guide system that introduced the mission hall.

The Mission Hall was divided into four areas: Heaven, Earth, Black, and Yellow.

There were thousands of missions in these four areas. They were distributed in the east, south, west, and north of the hall.

Among them, the missions in the Heaven-rank area were the most difficult, and the missions in the Yellow-rank area were the least difficult.

If he wanted to receive a mission, he had to register an identity token first.

Identity tokens were also divided into four levels: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Diamond.

Identity tokens registered for the first time would automatically be divided into bronze levels.

Obviously, people with bronze identity tokens could only accept yellow-level missions.

Moreover, they could only move around in the yellow-level area and could not go to other levels.

After Lin Bei read the rules for accepting missions, he clicked on the interface on how to apply for an identity token.

It introduced that the identity token was soul-bound to the person holding it to prevent others from impersonating him.

Moreover, if he wanted to obtain an identity token, he needed an introduction from the Harmonious Development Group. In other words, he needed to fill in something called an invitation code.

“This Harmonious Development Group is even doing such a thing.”

“This behavior is like a large factory on the Ocean Blue Planet.” Lin Bei complained in his heart.