Chapter 283: I'm Very Poor

“Isn’t this the antique market?” Lin Bei joked.

“Yes, more or less. This place is like the antique market on Ocean Blue Planet!”

“You should be able to find the Holy Spirit Evil Warding Spell you’re looking for here,” Li Sansi explained.

“But didn’t the Queen of Brightness say that the Holy Spirit Evil Warding Spell is in the stone tablet?” Lin Bei was puzzled.

“If you want to enter there, you will need to go through a lot of troublesome procedures. It’s too time-consuming,” Li Sansi replied.

As he spoke, Li Sansi brought Lin Bei to the entrance of a shop.

Lin Bei looked up. On the plaque of this small shop were the words “Harmonious Divine Fortune Shop”.

This plaque looked old and worn. The words on it looked like they had been painted many times and had become mottled again.

Ding! As the doorbell rang, the two of them pushed open the door of the shop and entered.

There was a very tall counter in the shop. Li Sansi had to tiptoe to see the counter.

Behind the tall counter was an old man wearing reading glasses. He was looking at a book that had already turned yellow and was muttering something.

The sudden doorbell interrupted the little old man.

“Welcome, esteemed guests.” Seeing the two of them enter the shop, the old man immediately took off his glasses and walked out of the counter.

The old man was not tall and only reached Lin Bei’s chest. His long hair was tied into a bun and he was wearing a greenish-yellow robe. He looked like a fortune-teller from the Ocean Blue Planet.

“Hello, old mister. Do you have the Holy Spirit Evil Warding Spell here?” Lin Bei asked directly.

“Of course.” He looked at Lin Bei and smiled.

With that, the little old man returned to the counter and rummaged under it.

“That’s right, this is it.” The old man patted the dust off the book and handed it to Lin Bei.

“These three are Holy Spirit Evil Warding Spells. I found them many years ago.”

Lin Bei took the books.

These three books looked very old, but it was obvious that they were well protected and even wrapped in book covers.

On the cover were the words Holy Spirit Evil Warding Spell (Part 1), Holy Spirit Evil Warding Spell (Part 2), and Holy Spirit Evil Warding Spell (Part 3).

There were also two small words written on the bottom right corner: Bright Moon.

“So these are the Queen of Brightness’s!” Lin Bei was shocked.

“It took me a lot of effort to find this Holy Spirit Evil Warding Spell back then.”

“Moreover, the owner of this original book copied it very clearly. I saw many annotations.”

“One book will cost you 5,000 Harmony Coins. How about that?”

“Also, if you buy the entire set, you can buy two and get one free!” The old man’s eyes flashed.

“Three books. Buy two and get one free. That costs 10,000 Harmony Coins!” Lin Bei calculated in his heart.

“But I’m new here and don’t have money.” Lin Bei turned to look at Li Sansi.

Li Sansi saw Lin Bei’s gaze and knew what he was planning.

“This kid’s eyes. If I’m not wrong, he wants me to pay!” Li Sansi panicked.