Chapter 374: Let's Call It the Qi Refinement Realm!

Bai Jun was dumbfounded as she felt the power in her body continuously break through.

“How can this be? Didn’t the legend say that after the peak of the ninth-grade Original Realm is the Heaven Splitting Realm?”

Bai Jun was puzzled. Moreover, she had read about the Heaven Splitting Realm in ancient books. That was the legendary realm. If she wanted to take that step, she needed to transform her origin power into the Heaven Splitting Power!

The so-called Heaven Splitting Power was the power of fusing a trace of the Will of Heaven and Earth!

It was precisely because of this that the destructiveness of the Heaven Splitting Power was unbelievably powerful compared to the Original Power!

But now, everything that happened to all of them… felt completely different.

Their powers did not fuse with any of the wills of heaven and earth. Instead, they relied on the ancient martial arts inheritance that Lin Bei had shared with them and kept breaking through as if they were in an uninhabited place!

Tenth-grade, eleventh-grade, twelfth-grade… After an unknown period of time, when the aura around Lin Bei completely settled down, Bai Jun felt that her realm seemed to have stopped at the level of the 36th-grade Original Realm.

At the same time, she felt that her current strength had already reached a shocking level!

She had grasped a total of four ancient martial arts powers. They were the power of the Azure Dragon, the power of the White Tiger, the power of the Black Tortoise, and the power of the Vermilion Bird. Each ancient martial arts power provided her with a ninth-grade combat strength enhancement.

As for the fifth ancient martial power, she had not comprehended it. With her current aptitude, being able to reach this step was already her limit.

But even so, she could clearly feel that if she attacked now, she could completely tear through the void!

Tearing through the void was a standard for Heaven Splitting Realm experts.

However, she was only at the Original Realm, but she could already do this!

Of course, as an Original Realm cultivator, she did not seem to be serious.

Others could only cultivate to the ninth-grade Original Realm at most, but under Lin Bei’s influence, she broke through all the way to the 36th-grade Original Realm. If she hadn’t personally experienced it, she definitely wouldn’t have believed that such an unbelievable and ridiculous thing would happen in the world!

However, the truth was like this. She had no choice but to believe it!

On the other side, everyone also quit their cultivation state.

Ji Xuanyuan was shocked. He looked at his hands and was speechless for a long time. Finally, he squeezed out a sentence with difficulty.

“I… I… I broke through to the Lv. 50 Original Realm? How is this possible?!”

Ji Xuanyuan’s face was filled with disbelief. Besides the three ancient martial arts powers that he had originally comprehended, he had comprehended three more ancient martial arts powers during this period of time. They were the power of the Sun and Moon, the power of the Vermilion Bird, and the Holy Light Saint Power.

He had only completely mastered the power of the Sun and Moon and the power of the Vermilion Bird. As for the remaining Holy Light Saint Power, he had only comprehended about half of it and was still a little lacking.

“I’m rank 45.”

At the side, Mengli also said in surprise, “Other than the original power of the sun and moon, I’ve grasped all three types of power of blood that you previously grasped. I can feel that with my current comprehension, I’ve already reached the peak.”