Chapter 269: You're the Heavenly King?

At this moment, in the Primordial World, King Qin was commanding a million-strong army to fight the Heavenly Deity Association’s army. The entire land was filled with a dense bloody aura.

The Heavenly King in the sky above the Primordial World was overjoyed when he saw this.

“The Primordial World is really lively now! Haha!”

In an instant, the Heavenly King arrived above the army.

“Who is it!” The sudden appearance of a powerful force made King Qin, who was focused on commanding, tremble.

The silver-haired man’s eyes were cold.

“You don’t need to know who I am. You’re about to become my puppet, hehe ~” The Heavenly King sneered.

He spread his ten fingers downwards, and power instantly enveloped the entire battlefield.

Everyone’s bodies immediately became involuntary, as if they were controlled by invisible threads. They all became puppets controlled by the Heavenly King.

King Qin, who was at the end of the army, escaped death because he detonated the divine artifact Lin Bei had given him in time.

However, he saw that his brothers, who had fought side by side with him in the past, had become restrained and helpless in that instant. The anger in his heart rose!

“What kind of lousy thing is this! What dirty trick are you playing!” He did not care about the other party’s powerful suppression and also soared into the sky to confront the Heavenly King.

“What kind of operation is this? It’s too wasteful!” The Heavenly King looked at the Divine Artifact Fragments on the ground with heartache.

“It just so happens that the Heaven Realm hasn’t had any new resources for a long time. I think this divine artifact should belong to me!” The Heavenly King looked at King Qin, who was emitting a faint golden light, and said.

Space fluctuated slightly. Before King Qin could react, the Heavenly King arrived beside him.

The moment the Heavenly King attacked, his wrist was suddenly grabbed.

“Tsk!” The Heavenly King frowned.

He turned around and saw a young boy suddenly appear beside him! The boy grabbed his wrist, but he did not notice the boy’s appearance at all.

“Who is it? You ruined my plans!” The Heavenly King was dissatisfied.

“Uh, this…” Lin Bei looked at the person in front of him, not knowing if he should call him Big Brother or Big Sister. He was speechless for a moment.

The Heavenly King looked up at the young boy in front of him.

“You’re so young, but you’ve already reached a realm comparable to mine. You’re a good talent.”

“Then you guys can become my puppets together! Haha!”

Joy flashed in the Heavenly King’s eyes. This time, Heaven’s Will City’s strength would definitely increase greatly! This way, summoning the Heaven Realm would be faster.

“Cut the crap!”

“You turned my million-strong army into this state. Even if I have to use all my strength today, I’ll skin you alive!” King Qin shouted angrily.

In an instant, the aura around King Qin rose and gathered. He used his full strength to attack the Heavenly King!

Although he had a divine artifact, the other party’s realm was already at the half-step Saint Realm. This huge difference in realm made King Qin’s attack seem very weak.